• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Conquest ~ Wrath of Sen'lius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Conquest ~ Wrath of Sen'lius

This is a project I've been putting a lot of thought into over the past month, not much has been done but i have many ideas of how to do the game play and story line.

Type: campaign
Era: medieval

Features:
  • mass control over 100's of units at one time. (no selecting 12 to attack then selecting 12 more etc.)
  • physics, both real time and animation
  • weather system
  • full day/night system
  • and more...
Introduction Story

From the beginning of time the Draconum have ruled over all races, around seventy years ago the races banded together to defeat the Draconum but failed. Now the Draconum have been furious over these past seventy years and have put a threat to the races. If a rebellion starts, they Draconum will crush them before they can gather people to fight. The Draconum have so far kept good watch over all races, but the numbers of each race have grown more then three times then what they had back in the rebellion era. The races have expanded and have secretly organized them selves for a war. Because of the lack of communication of each race due to the watching Draconum no race knows what others have in store for the Draconum, nor can they trust each other. The time to fight now, it is now that heroes will rise and legends be made. A new era awaits, the era of freedom!

Current open positions:

Modeler(s):
~ Current modelers: Argo, Hey its X
I'm looking for 4-5 modelers, each modeler will be working on one(1) race each. This is because it will help keep the same style through out each race. there are four(4) races that need to be modeled, and also i need custom doodads and a few large and detailed (more then the normal wc3 model) models that need to be done as well (around 10-14).

Animator(s):
~ Current Animators: Argo
I'm looking for 2-3 animators. one will be working on the doodads/buildings, while the other will be working on finished unit models. If we get more then 2 then they will be working on the large models.

Texture artist(s):
~ Current Texture artists: Argo
I'll need 4-5 people to make the textures for each race and 1 to make detailed skins for the large models, doodads and buildings.

**If you have any questions about this project please leave a message in this thread. If you wish to join do not leave a post in this thread, please PM me or send me an e-mail to [email protected].**

Status
Not open for further replies.