1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Conquerors Vs Tribes (BETA

Submitted by dudeofwar
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Contents

Conquerors Vs Tribes (BETA (Map)

1. dudeofwar

dudeofwar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hello again this map is a BETA version an upgraded version will feature many more heroes and stuff by now play this, PLZ COMMENT, have ideas :?: if thats so tell me now so that i can add it on the 1st real version also dont ask me why the map has 0 triggers,sounds,units,etc that is because I protected it it with Vexorian's Map optimizer

2. Trenix_Decease

Trenix_Decease

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This game wont go anywere sorry to say this. But all you got is units spawn and attack from left to right, and custom hero's which you took from this website and a minimap picture.

If you think that all you need is a little war like Dota and some cool custom units, ect, that your game would be good, then your wrong. You need to think of an idea, something that isnt like any other game. Otherwise it will just be a waste of time.

3. dudeofwar

dudeofwar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I know man I am saying this is BETA ill upgrade GREATLY when I have the time to do it and ill add something original to the game soon and im thinking about it like im doing on my Gun Wars version 1.3 (Will be submitted soon) and ull see what other things it has that makes that AoS fun and about the models is because I am tired of using the same boring models of Blizzard I wanted to try something new anyway thx for commenting and I guess if I put that original touch that ur saying then it would be better I admit and ill do it
    Edit: Dont even speak about Dota please (no offense)

4. dudeofwar

dudeofwar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I paralized this project a time ago I dont know if ill continue it at least not now because im working on my Gun Wars map