• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Conquerors Vs Tribes (BETA

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Conquerors Vs Tribes (BETA (Map)

Level 5
Hello again this map is a BETA version an upgraded version will feature many more heroes and stuff by now play this, PLZ COMMENT, have ideas :?: if thats so tell me now so that i can add it on the 1st real version also dont ask me why the map has 0 triggers,sounds,units,etc that is because I protected it it with Vexorian's Map optimizer

Level 4
This game wont go anywere sorry to say this. But all you got is units spawn and attack from left to right, and custom hero's which you took from this website and a minimap picture.

If you think that all you need is a little war like Dota and some cool custom units, ect, that your game would be good, then your wrong. You need to think of an idea, something that isnt like any other game. Otherwise it will just be a waste of time.

Level 5
I know man I am saying this is BETA ill upgrade GREATLY when I have the time to do it and ill add something original to the game soon and im thinking about it like im doing on my Gun Wars version 1.3 (Will be submitted soon) and ull see what other things it has that makes that AoS fun and about the models is because I am tired of using the same boring models of Blizzard I wanted to try something new anyway thx for commenting and I guess if I put that original touch that ur saying then it would be better I admit and ill do it
Edit: Dont even speak about Dota please (no offense)