• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Strategy / Risk] Conquer All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well, hi everyone ... and sorry for my bad english ^^

many of you will probably know this gameplay
and even more be wondering why it was not implemented until now for warcraft 3

Every person who was once bored, know this kind of flashgames:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/tjcarlos/civilizations-wars

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- You start with one "base" and a "number(for population)" (for example a "10") above.
- Every past second increasing the number/population
- You select your "base" and "attack" a opponet "base"
- After this the number is halfed and 5 units are on the way to the enemy
- For each unit who arrive the enemy base, the number above the base will lose 1 population.
- If a unit arrive a enemy base with a population of "0", the base is conquered.
The goal is ... to "Conquer all"

I like this games very much, but i never found one with a multiplayer mode

and therefore i am the Motherfucker who did it for you ;)

I am not a professional mapper but i did everything i need for this.

Some Screenshots:

The race-selection Mode, the game is (currently) for 4 Player, 4 races are chooseable (humans, orcs, nagas and night elfs), every race can only be choosen once

z9rjbw5w.jpg

a little eye and ear candy, more gore and blood and some dying sounds from the Game "Chivalry" are inserted

oyef9hls.jpg

the map is not finished yet, only the most necessary is finished to make the map playable (i hope).
no spells, 4 kind of "bases" (tower, village, town, city) everyone has only one unit, the credits are missing etc.

d3f852ou.jpg

this map was never played with more than one player :(

i need someone who help me by testing the multiplayer mode!

after this, i can carry on to expand the features

everyone is welcome

Attachments

• Conquer All (trial).w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
Status
Not open for further replies.