• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Confront The Baron v0.39

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is a Third Person Shooter survival of a zombie onslaught. There is no real story of the map as I was seeing how far I could push World Edit.
Controls:
Movement-Arrow Keys
Shoot-Escape
Extras:
Alternate Aim-Click an enemy to face him(this makes it easier if you dont wanna use left and right arrow keys to turn and face him
Aim Assist-If an enemy comes within 500 of you, you will turn and face him(3 second cooldown). This can be toggled by typing -AA.(this helps if you arnt good with aiming with the arrow keys)
There are 5 levels of zombies and once you get to level 6, 4 baron's appear and you must kill all 4 to win.
Tips:
Build barracades early and get a few super barracades to hold off the barons.
Building more turrets help get kills which lead to more money
Guns:
Flamethrower:deals 20 damage a second for 3 seconds to enemies in a line
Bazooka:deals 100 damage with big splash to enemy units in front of you
Shotgun: deals 25 damage 3 ways enabling you to deal 75 damage if their close enough
Thundergun: deals 50 damage a second for 2 seconds to enemies in a line

Keywords:
zombies, thirdpersonshooter, shooter, third, person, tps, fps, survival
Contents

Confront The Baron v0.39 (Map)

Reviews
11:55, 12th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
I will post some links and hope you will check and learn something because map with that description can be reported and removed!

Here to fix map description:

Check this one: Click and this one also: Click again

Then about map (I didn't test map yet but i think that it can help):
If map isn't finished jet, use Map Development forum for that! You can make thread there upload your map so people can tell you what they think just like here! Also for any help with triggers or how to clean memory leaks post triggers and create threads here Triggers & Scripts! Btw if you need any help with WE we have World Editor Help Zone here on THW! And at the end if you need any resource from icons to loading screens check this out Requests!

Now come THW rules:
Map Rules

Why I posted this you are with us even longer that me!
Well THW standard has increased I saw your 2 maps first one approved other one rejected, I am 2 busy this days, but I will check map if I find time and leave nice review! I see from map preview that terrain looks poor, also you added only movement and camera system with few weapons if I understand current description!

Pls try to improve map a little more!

Level 4
of course the map is made by me.. The terrain is not meant to be viewed by top down it looks perfectly fine in the camera view i implemented in the game. The only thing I didnt do is give credit to 4 unit models in the game which are the MGSentry by Kitabatake, Special Unit by HappyTauren, Dorten the Undead Warlord (don't know who made it), and Skeleton Fire Warrior Mage by HappyTauren. For all of you rejecting my maps its most likely because you can't beat it because thats what happened to my Unruly Tournament map the guy said it was too hard and it got rejected but then another person said it was amazing so you moderators need to stop liking only "inside the box" maps....
Also the map is for only 4 players I originally inteded it for 8 but decided not to...
Your gonna report me because i make better maps than you? I'm sorry your jealous