• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Condition problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hy all! First,I'm from Hungary so I can not speak english well!
I need a little help about conditions on my map, if you can please help me!

I would like to see this: if the Player 2 (user) will destroy the Allied (player10) town hall, then i'm going to defeat, but if the enemy will destroy the Town hall, then it going to enable an another trigger . I tried to do this with many conditions, but i haven't been successful! Nothing happened when Player 2-Blue (user) destroyed the town hall :pcry:

The trigger:
  • Anty-Friendly fire
    • Events
      • Unit - Castle 0138 <gen> Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)
        • Then - Actions
          • Game - Defeat Player 2 (Blue) with the message: Deafeat!
        • Else - Actions
          • Trigger - Turn on Demon invasion <gen>
          • Player - Add 500 to Player 10 (Light Blue) Current lumber
          • Player - Add 500 to Player 10 (Light Blue) Current gold
          • Unit - Create 1 Peasant for Player 10 (Light Blue) at (Center of Spawnpoint1 <gen>) facing (Position of (Triggering unit))
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to build a Town Hall at (Center of Falu bukas uj varoshaza <gen>)
Thank you in advance for your help! :goblin_yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.