• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Condition doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello. Why doesn't this condition work? And what can i do instead of this condition?

• Destructible - Pick every destructible within 50.00 of MovePoint[1] and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Picked destructible) Equal to No destructible
        • Then - Actions

Level 11
Im doing a inventory system. Moving items trigger. And when you move the item to the selected point i want to make sure there is no other dummy destructibles at the selected point.

Last edited:
Level 7
Don't you mean something like this?
  • Actions
    • Set Counter = 0
    • Destructible - Pick every destructible within 100.00 of MovePoint[1] and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Set Counter = (Counter + 1)
      • 'IF'-Conditions
        • Counter Equal to 0
      • 'THEN'-Actions
        • -------- Your Actions --------
      • 'ELSE'-Actions

Level 11
Cheewwiiiii we went over this dont use 50 ;p use a higher number because nothing can be selected with 50 unless its a small destructable. Other than that it should work

Edit: I still dont understand what ur trying to achieve... ?

It is very very small. And it works with 50 tested it. But the condition doesn't work.

Don't you mean something like this?
  • Actions
    • Set Counter = 0
    • Destructible - Pick every destructible within 100.00 of MovePoint[1] and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Set Counter = (Counter + 1)
      • 'IF'-Conditions
        • Counter Equal to 0
      • 'THEN'-Actions
        • -------- Your Actions --------
      • 'ELSE'-Actions

You solved it! Thanks. weird i didn't thought of that before :hohum:

Well + rep

Status
Not open for further replies.