• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Concept for a new Idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
>>Can someone move this to the map development section.

Well I thought of making a story on the JFK conspiracies for my new map. It is either going to be a savable RPG or just a storyline campaign (still multiplayer). FYI the story is going to have 5 episodes and 5 acts(To fit each act in a 3.5 meg map) making 25 maps altogether (I know its a big project, but its going to be epic and I'm hoping to get help from my friends and HOPEFULLY, from hive). Even though the first act is going to be about the JFK assasination, the 2nd episode will be quite a bit after that (2000- 2020). The last act of the last episode will end in quite a bang. So first of all, I need a name for the story and I will need ideas. I'm just going to try to start by making a map and see how it goes. If it doesn't pick up, I'll abandon the idea.

Just please throw in random Ideas in this thread and I'll be happy.

Oh and please tell me before hand if you think this story wont work :D.

Level 8
intake360 said:
>>Can someone move this to the map development section.

You can use the "report"-button on your message's end.
It's the man with the X behind him.
Just insert the reason (most likely: wrong section (compact in a apology of doing trouble to the mod) and then all will be moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.