• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept Art Contest #6 - Themes and Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

It may not be hard to do pixel art, I don't really know because I've never made anything worthwhile, but I'm pretty sure it's really time consuming, making it a really poor choice for concept art. Moreover, using MS Paint severely limits your ability to make variations quickly, which both traditional techniques and other digital techniques are fairly good for.

Level 7
Look, if we took the MSpaint as the theme for the next concept art contest, it'd contradict completely what you've said, since, again, it'd lead to people voting for those who produced the prettiest drawing. I am just saying that people don't vote on what's the best concept but rather what is the best drawing, and the judges themselves do judge the execution, line-art as well. At least they judged the idea/originality as well...

And yeah, i drew Zeus. Though, i drew him a bit cartoony (I always liked the idea of an elder being a bodybuilder... weird.). and tried a new spin on him... seems like people criticized it mostly because of that (Ironically, i thought they'd praise that the most).

On the topic, though, i suggest a Golem/construct theme, because i can imagine people finding themselves in such a theme quite easily. Also, i think it'd be both broad and narrow for a concept art theme. We had a texturing contest based on such a theme, so that might be a reason to why not to have it, but then again, that is the texturing contest; i don't see a valid reason to not have it here as well.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

People vote for what's pretty, judges do the judging. To counter your problem with judges taking into account how well executed the art is, I would like to suggest we just increase the weight of the concept criteria. I don't want the judging of execution to be gone entire, because being able to draw your idea properly is also part of the expertise a concept artist is expected to have.
I would join if we had a pixel art contest. Since it doesn't require any advanced tools like photoshop
I just noticed this while scouring for posts about themes and I had to point out, although it's already been said a few times now, concept art is not about the media, but the idea. Concept art does not require any advanced tools.

Anyway, let's get back to discussing possible themes.
Paradise, hell, 7 princes of darkness, Greek gods, Golem, Warcraft 3 super mad mojo killer (elite warrior), ''beast that could be real'' (aka, no gryphon bullshit and what not), Cursed armour, Sanctuary, House-hold Robot..
I personally feel Paradise and Hell are too wide concepts, and very subjective. It would offer a lot of variation, but it would be hard to judge what is a good representation, especially because the judges will also have their subjective ideas. Lastly, I don't know if you're referring to designing areas or characters.

Seven Princes of Darkness
- I don't know what this is, please clarify.

We had mythology last time, half of the entries were Greek Gods, my own included. I like it as a theme, and I'd be fine with doing it again, but I don't think now is the time.

Golem/Construct/Colossus is a lovely theme. It offers a wide range of possibilities while still having an established, strong definition of what it is. The downside is we had such a theme for the texturing contest not long ago.

WarCraft themed Elite Warrior, eh, I don't know. It's not my favourite idea.

Realistic Beast, well, where does realistic end? And where does creative begin? I mean, there's plenty of possibilities here, but I'm having a bit of trouble setting the limits. Does it have to be realistic for Earth, for instance? Then how come it doesn't exist now? What is realistic on a distant living planet? How do you know it doesn't? Maybe I'm just being a bitch here, but I see some trouble coming from such a theme.

As for Cursed Armour, I think armour designs can be amazing, but in the long run, they're pretty boring when nobody wears them. I would assume these armours would be put on characters, and then the question arises - how elaborate can the character be, and how does it affect the judging? Also, I'd be inclined to call it Cursed Attire, instead, so as to offer a few more possibilities in addition to clarifying that this is the entire attire of a character, not just the chest plate for instance. Also - how do you define cursed? Does it have to be evil? Does it have to corrupt the user? Is it alive?

Sanctuary is definitely a area theme, and I think it would be cool to concept an area for once, instead of a creature. Though I don't know what others think about that.

Household Robot? Hell yes, I can see this being interesting. However, we'd have to clarify if it's a robot that does one specific household task, or does everything, or something in between.

halloween creep, the personalization of "evil", female orc, thunder god, main boss of next wow expansion, trollface as a regular w3 unit, princess of some race, titan, a regular tool (pc, chair, lamp) as w3 unit, star rider, the pandaren king

Instantly, I think Halloween Creep is boring, it basically means anything ugly and remotely scary that people could dress up as. Not that designing such a thing would be too easy, but I feel most of the entries would be quite cliché rather than creative. That is, Halloween is defined by what already exists. I can't really see people making something new specifically for Halloween.

Personification of Evil is a pretty wide, well-known and common theme, I suppose, and for good reasons. It's all-in-all a decent choice, though it will again be hard to judge because it's, once again, an abstract idea that is understood subjectively. The objective understanding of evil would be best demonstrated by demons. And although demon can mean so much, it will most likely result in people painting red monsters and sexy women with wings and/or horns. I'm basically saying it ain't gonna work how I would've liked it to work. Also, just let me shoot it out there - painting a succubus for a concept art contest is not creative in any way before you discard the generic design that everyone else use. And that doesn't mean changing the shape of the horns.

Female Orc is not really a theme. It's one half of a theme. Although I can see people being creative with it because there are no female orcs presented in WarCraft III. I don't know much lore, though, so perhaps it says what they do somewhere.

Thunder God, again, we had mythology last contest. It could be interesting if we made it a theme where you had to personify thunder as a god, though, based on mythology's way of doing it, but it had to be your own idea. Not Thor nor Zeus.

Main Boss of new World of WarCraft Expansion is limited to people who know the lore of World of WarCraft. I don't think this is suitable at all.

Princess is a very wide theme that depends largely on attire and fashion (of the time). I think it would be in the same boat as Cursed Attire. As such, I think it could be fun. It is, however, also fairly abstract (especially if you add fantasy races and other fantasy cultures) and as such, subjective, and thus hard to judge objectively.

I assume that by Titan you refer to either a Colossus or a certain group of Greek Gods. Either way, I already replied to those theme suggestions. If you mean something else, please clarify.

What exactly is a Star Rider?

Samwise Didier is the Pandaren King, you can't make a concept art that deviates. It'd be a fan art contest.

As for designing things for WarCraft III - I don't think it's a very attractive theme, and it is once again very limited by lore. Leave this kind of stuff to Blizzard.

A beast or creature based on Ralle
Intended as a joke, I suppose, and I will consider it such. There's only so much you can do with a moose.

1 - Warmaiden (women who fought in battlefields)
2 - Demi-Human (people who have human and animal physical characteristics)
3 - Cyborg (beings with biological and artificial parts)
4 - Golem (as suggested by Mr.Goblin)
5 - Cursed/Animated Armor (armors that is moved by an apparition)
6 - Angelic (beings of angel-like features)
7 - Elemental (beings of a specific element)
8 - Halloween (as suggested by Ahimtar)
9 - Fallen (corrupted counterpart of a creatures, NOT AN UNDEAD/DEMON)

With a theme like Warmaiden and I can already imagine all the more or less creative ways to reveal skin people could come up with. The war aspect of it would only be in the background, I suppose. Still, I love designing war maidens, be they prehistoric, medieval, modern or futuristic. With or without cleavage. Preferably without.

I'll just dub that second one Anthropomorphism. Because that's what it is you want based on the description. I don't think it's a bad theme in itself, but there's so much of this already out there it'd be hard to be creative, if combining humans with an animal that nobody seems to have combined them with before can be considered creative. Anthropomorphism also limits this to animals that exist. So yeah, not such a good theme.

Are Cyborgs exclusively human, or is any living thing with artificial body parts considered cyborg? In any case, I like it.

Angelic does again tend towards subjective ideas, but it's just as good a theme as the Personification of Evil in that regard. It's a justifiable theme.

Elemental is a wide theme with lots of established art, so it's going to be hard not to be affected too much by already existing concepts - which makes it a challenge -, but it also offers so many fun things to do. I'd say Thunder God, as described earlier, would fit into this as well.

You'll have to elaborate on Fallen. Are you saying they are opposites of their previous selves? Or are they not in conscious control of themselves? Manipulated by another force? If they're not demons - which is the common, abstract interpretation of fallen - and not literally fallen - undead - you'll have to explain more thoroughly.

Multipurpose Creature
Combining two mythological creatures in a way that they adequately represent both, to create a? Sounds fun to me, and as challenging as you want it to be. Anyway, after reading your description, I'm curious as to whether you mean they should represent each part equally in one form, or if it by changing colours/attire should represent two different creatures - ie, without changing shape, anatomy and the likes. The reason I'm asking is you mentioning recycling something to be used for something else, and the the way you titled it Multipurpose Creature rather than Combined Creature or similar.

What about a christmas + New year theme? :)
Not particularly fond of Christmas and/or New Years as themes (nor actual celebrations). It is, like Halloween, pretty established and meant to be cliché. It comes down to combining cliché with something unexpected, though, so it's not as bad as Halloween. However, this contest will probably not be hosted in time for it to be suitable in terms of timing. And I've already had enough cliché Christmas stuffed in my face since the beginning of October. I can't wait to see something else than red, green and bright lights when I walk through town.

Why not an abomination-theme, not the WC3 one, but the other ones, the wicked, disgusting creatures!
Abomination is probably as common a theme as Personification Evil, and similarly for good reasons. Personally, though, I don't like it that much. I think it's disgusting.

So there, I think I commented all the suggestions. My favourites are Multipurpose Creature, Household Robot, Cyborg, Golem, Personification of Evil and Princess. :3

Level 38
Combining two mythological creatures in a way that they adequately represent both, to create a? Sounds fun to me, and as challenging as you want it to be. Anyway, after reading your description, I'm curious as to whether you mean they should represent each part equally in one form, or if it by changing colours/attire should represent two different creatures - ie, without changing shape, anatomy and the likes. The reason I'm asking is you mentioning recycling something to be used for something else, and the the way you titled it Multipurpose Creature rather than Combined Creature or similar.

Weell, the idea came about from playing a lot of Final Fantasy and Castlevania. In those games the sprites/skins of certain enemies get a quick hue/saturation swap and then become a different enemy. It's just unfortunate that in most cases you can generally tell which variation the model/sprite was made for. In my idea the basic premise would be to create a creature that works well for both names rather than just one. Sort of like in region A the people may call this monster X, and in region B the people call it Y. It's the same monster in both cases.

I think the Seven Princes of Darkness probably refers to the devils assigned as the manifestation of the 7 deadly sins. Sort of like the idea and sort of don't. The physical descriptions of most demons in the Dictionnaire Infernal are generally pretty lame, and the more prominent demons generally have such a wide range of aesthetics it would be hard to gauge creativity.

Warmaiden or Princess would be fun. But then we might want to just call the contest draw something with Boobs XD

Angelic could be interesting just by merit that angel concepts don't vary much to begin with, as opposed to demons which have near-infinite aesthetics. I seem to remember reading there are actually a few different angel categories, but I can only remember angel, cherub, and Seraph.

Cursed Armour sounds fun, seen a lot of different takes on haunted armor wandering the grounds of Castlevania. The Genie from Wrath Unleashed comes to mind for something like this, which is probably the most unique take on an animated suit of armor I've seen (so I attached a few pics below from said game).

Anyways, my vote would be for the multipurpose creature I suggested, stuff with boobs, or Armor.

Attachments

• full20040608093210.jpg
    full20040608093210.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 453
  • full20040608093217.jpg
    full20040608093217.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 284
Level 7
People vote for what's pretty, judges do the judging. To counter your problem with judges taking into account how well executed the art is, I would like to suggest we just increase the weight of the concept criteria. I don't want the judging of execution to be gone entire, because being able to draw your idea properly is also part of the expertise a concept artist is expected to have.

This.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

If somebody could explain the themes briefly where it's due (mainly the ones I didn't understand in my previous post), then I could put up a poll for a week? And see what people like the best. I'd like to get this running soon so people will be able to put aside time during the winter holidays.

Level 16
If somebody could explain the themes briefly where it's due (mainly the ones I didn't understand in my previous post), then I could put up a poll for a week? And see what people like the best. I'd like to get this running soon so people will be able to put aside time during the winter holidays.

Ow and sorry, never been in these contests really, is paper drawing allowed?, and after i draw it and paint it with photoshop, would that be allowed?

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Of course.

Also, we should clarify what kind of presentation should be used for the concepts, if we want a standard. For instance, whether or not both orthographic and pose should be presented, or if either is enough. And if silhouettes should be required as WIP, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 25
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse

That's what I ment by the Horsemen of Apocalypse... or

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_princes_of_Hell

by the seven prince of hell :D
I love the "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse", mainly because they often are present in black metal, but off-topic bullshit aside; I got questions.

First, if we choose any of those, are we going to design four/seven characters or just one of them? I wouldn't mind designing all of them, but it would take a really long time for me as I got a shit load to do in school and winter won’t really provide any break for me.

Second, how "broad will our spectrum be"? Are we allowed to turn the riders in to dragons instead, or should they follow the description of the characters to pin point? (and no, I wasn't thinking of turning them into dragons, but just as an example).

And if silhouettes should be required as WIP, etc.
Just pointing something out and I know I'm arguing against myself here:
People who are going to use traditional tools are going to have hard time if we force them to do silhouettes... It’s really hard with traditional tools; at least in my opinion.

But I personally believe we must have some sort of "creation stage rule"... No one can make a good concept without playing around with the idea, giving it different clothing, changing the body mass and etc.

Argh... I'm too tired for this, I hope someone understand what I'm rambling about... Sorry for a TL;DR of tired-writing.

Level 38
I Think just a regular WIP posted in the contest thread before the final entry should suffice, if someone's feeling motivated they can post silhouettes. Or sketches I guess works to, those can be done in less than 10 seconds and are pretty much the physical medium equivalent.

Heh, if you search Wikipedia for the 7 sins it provides 2 different lists for the 7 princes. I'm not sure if doing something involving several integer designations would be all that great for creating 1 character though.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

That's not really a concept art theme.

Level 7
The idea might be stupid, but what the hell:

W.I.P.

A drawing must look like a final stage WIP. It has to look like it is made with a pencil. You must be able to see clearly what is on the picture, but it mustn't be finished (maybe it still needs some erasing of unused lines, or adding some colors...)

...Erm... No.

@ShiiK: Golem/Construct. I think you don't need an explanation about the theme, as you pretty much know what it is about.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You can use any tool you want to make your concept, to be honest, as long as you can present it on a 2D sheet, digitally. That means you are free to model your concept, render it or whatever it's called, and post an image of it. The model itself will not be downloaded and judged as part of the entry, though.

As far as making a contest exclusively for MS Paint, if you really want one, I suggest you make a challenge or something. It's not suitable for a concept art contest to be performed exclusively in MS Paint.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Mystery is inherently hard to concept because a concept art is supposed to show a character as it appears, without hiding anything. Mystery is, as such, a subject for a painting because it's largely visual. I'm not saying it's impossible to concept a mysterious character, though, it just wouldn't work very well in this crowd. You could, for instance, make a character that hides something mentally rather than visually. Which is an entirely different form of mystery, because it is a mystery revealed by a narrative, rather than by switching on the lights to see what's under the hood - literally.

I love the idea of having a concept art contest, just make sure to thoroughly define concept art on the contest page, because many people will simply submit art that is not really a new concept.

As for ideas for themes, I've read through a few pages, and I will now post below the themes which I thought of while reading. Some may be adaptations of themes previously listed.

Technological Concepts - This would pertain to anything with technology involved. It could be anything from science fiction vehicles, guns, or futuristic armor designed for human use, to seemingly modern technology, to gears-and-cogs mechanisms fitting the goblins of Warcraft 3. Pretty much, designing and drawing concepts that involve technology, and seem plausible.
(Sticking some magic onto metal and calling it technology would not fit)

Demi-Human Concepts - This would be giving humans animal characteristics. A well-known example would be a minotaur, or a cat-person. Of course, being concepts, the entries would need to not be as simple as just a minotaur; they would need to be more original. Not as in eliminating bull-men, but the specific characteristics of a bull which would be shared by their demi-human concept would need to have more variation, and be different from the typical minotaur.
(The Demi-Human theme was originally suggested by Ahimtar)

Environment-Specific Concepts - A type of environment would be chosen, and contestants would make concepts of animals and vegetation which would inhabit the environment of the theme. Examples of possible environments would be cold environments, grassy environments, mountainous environments, extraterrestrial environments, or whatever environment which is decided upon for the contest.
For example, if the contest were to have a cold environment as the theme, contestants would draw animals that tend to look resistant to cold, having insulation such as lots of fur.
(The Environment-Specific idea was inspired by a "color-coded" theme previously suggested, but not chosen, in a Starcraft II terrain contest.)

Last edited:
Level 7
Yeah, I personally liked my environment-specific theme idea the most, technological concepts second. But the Demi-Human one I didn't like quite as much. I posted it anyway, to provide at least 3 choices, since it was still decent.
I personally would look forward to seeing all sorts of snowy critters.

The Demi-human one, in my opinion, would leave us open to too much furry drawings, that's why i dislike it. I've seen enough fox and wolf-men.

Also, i'm working on a comic/cartoon/game/whatever that has the theme of futuristic (machines, Deus-ex-like augmentations, etc), so it'd be a great way to actually draw something for the purpose of advertising my works and project. Also, i just love Starcraft.

My technological concept idea didn't specifically mean futuristic; it could be technology with gears and cogs, or starcraft-ish vehicles and weaponry. But yeah, that would probably be the most useful theme, as the concepts would probably be put to good use when the contest was over. However, I would be more interested in seeing command&conquer-styled concepts if that were to be the theme.

As for environment-specific, if that were to be chosen, I'd prefer a cold environment, to see tiger-bear-rabbitish creatures, or something like that. Anyway, I'd like to see some replies from additional people, hopefully we'll get some sort of decision made as to what the theme will be.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

We could also combine some of the themes suggested. A multi-purpose, evil, realistic snow machine elemental princess war maiden cyborg colossus. Totally angelic in hell and WarCraft related. Fuck yeah.

But really, are we ready for a poll, or should people just keep voicing their opinions and then we pick the most popular one? When do we do that? I want to get this started soon. Oh, and I would probably make the poll multiple choice, so people can vote for all the themes they would like.

Level 7
We could also combine some of the themes suggested. A multi-purpose, evil, realistic snow machine elemental princess war maiden cyborg colossus. Totally angelic in hell and WarCraft related. Fuck yeah.

But really, are we ready for a poll, or should people just keep voicing their opinions and then we pick the most popular one? When do we do that? I want to get this started soon. Oh, and I would probably make the poll multiple choice, so people can vote for all the themes they would like.

I'm for the pool. I am pretty sure there's at least 10 themes suggested so far, so; get this thing started.

Level 19

That's actually a good idea xD

Seriously... just a little different... What if competitors were to choose 2 themes of <insert number here> from a list of themes that you make, and then combine them in their concept art?

Amargaard, the problem with that is, it would leave too many choices, and then people's concepts would have nothing in common. The point of narrowing it down to one theme is to make the job easier for the judges, so that they can judge everything the same way. It's not fair to expect them to judge apples and oranges without accidentally being biased, better to make sure that it's all apples, or all oranges, understand what I mean?

As for shiiK's ideas:
The ... conglomerate of stuff ... was amusing to read, but I assume you were not serious, because that would be bad.
The idea of allowing people to vote for multiple themes in a poll is good; this way, one good theme doesn't end up with less votes just because people who like that theme also liked another theme.
However, we can't list every single theme for people to choose from, or it will make the decision-making too difficult, which would result in a majority of users simply guessing/randomly clicking choices.
I suggest that we narrow the list of possible themes down to no more than 6.
I personally have looked through the pages, and suggest the following themes, originally proposed by the following people, respectively, to be choices for us to vote on:
"The personalization of evil" - Ahimtar
Demi-Human - Wandering Soul
Multi-Purpose Creature - 67chrome
Technological Concepts - TLI-Inferno
Environment-Specific Theme - TLI-Inferno

Of course, me being nobody, the actual decisions would be up to whoever makes those decisions. These are just my suggestions for things that people could vote on, based on what seemed interesting to me, and based on how well people reacted to the themes suggested by others.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

As I am the closest thing to a concept art moderator around here, not trying to imply I should be or have any right to claim to be, I guess I might as well take the initiative. Here's the selection I would suggest, if we need to eliminate a few themes before voting.

Multi-purpose Creature, Personification of Evil, Princess, Animate Armour, Mechanical, Environment Specific

I took out the Anthropomorphism theme, read my big wall of text up there for why, and added Princess and Animate Armour. They offer two extremes that the other themes do not suggest, namely non-fighter and magic.

Here's a list of all the acceptable themes from my point of view (I only checked back to my massive wall of text).

Character Concept: Multi-purpose Creature, Personification of Evil, Princess, Animate Armour, Mechanical, Environment Specific, Anthropomorphism, Construct, Colossus, War Maiden, Household Robot, Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Seven Princes of Hell, Alien Parasite, Elemental, Abomination, Angelic, Cyborg

Area Concept: Hell, Paradise, Sanctuary

I want to know a few more opinions on whether the poll should include all the themes, only character concepts, or only the select few mentioned earlier. I will only leave this open for a day, or half a day, after which I'll open a poll using whichever selection is the most popular. There's no point suggesting new themes or suggesting new selections at this point.

OPTION A: Multi-purpose Creature, Personification of Evil, Princess, Animate Armour, Mechanical, Environment Specific

OPTION B: Multi-purpose Creature, Personification of Evil, Princess, Animate Armour, Mechanical, Environment Specific, Anthropomorphism, Construct, Colossus, War Maiden, Household Robot, Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Seven Princes of Hell, Alien Parasite, Elemental, Abomination, Angelic, Cyborg

OPTION C: Multi-purpose Creature, Personification of Evil, Princess, Animate Armour, Mechanical, Environment Specific, Anthropomorphism, Construct, Colossus, War Maiden, Household Robot, Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Seven Princes of Hell, Alien Parasite, Elemental, Abomination, Angelic, Cyborg, Area: Hell, Area: Paradise, Area: Sanctuary

Last edited by a moderator:
OPTION D: Multi-purpose Creature, Personification of Evil, Animate Armour, Mechanical, Construct, Colossus, War Maiden, Household Robot, Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Seven Princes of Hell, Alien Parasite, Angelic, Cyborg, Area: Sanctuary

:goblin_yeah:

yeaaah :D

oh and I vote for = War Maiden :D

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Actually, I think I'm just going to pick a theme, because 1) democratically chosen themes never succeed as contests in terms of amount of entries, and 2) because a lot of people who won't participate will vote, and 3) because I want to get this started so people can work in the winter holidays, and 4) because I'm a bitch. Simple.

I'll have the contest thread up in not too long.

Level 7
As I am the closest thing to a concept art moderator around here, not trying to imply I should be or have any right to claim to be, I guess I might as well take the initiative. Here's the selection I would suggest, if we need to eliminate a few themes before voting.

Multi-purpose Creature, Personification of Evil, Princess, Animate Armour, Mechanical, Environment Specific

I took out the Anthropomorphism theme, read my big wall of text up there for why, and added Princess and Animate Armour. They offer two extremes that the other themes do not suggest, namely non-fighter and magic.

Here's a list of all the acceptable themes from my point of view (I only checked back to my massive wall of text).

Character Concept: Multi-purpose Creature, Personification of Evil, Princess, Animate Armour, Mechanical, Environment Specific, Anthropomorphism, Construct, Colossus, War Maiden, Household Robot, Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Seven Princes of Hell, Alien Parasite, Elemental, Abomination, Angelic, Cyborg

Area Concept: Hell, Paradise, Sanctuary

I want to know a few more opinions on whether the poll should include all the themes, only character concepts, or only the select few mentioned earlier. I will only leave this open for a day, or half a day, after which I'll open a poll using whichever selection is the most popular. There's no point suggesting new themes or suggesting new selections at this point.

OPTION A: Multi-purpose Creature, Personification of Evil, Princess, Animate Armour, Mechanical, Environment Specific

OPTION B: Multi-purpose Creature, Personification of Evil, Princess, Animate Armour, Mechanical, Environment Specific, Anthropomorphism, Construct, Colossus, War Maiden, Household Robot, Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Seven Princes of Hell, Alien Parasite, Elemental, Abomination, Angelic, Cyborg

OPTION C: Multi-purpose Creature, Personification of Evil, Princess, Animate Armour, Mechanical, Environment Specific, Anthropomorphism, Construct, Colossus, War Maiden, Household Robot, Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Seven Princes of Hell, Alien Parasite, Elemental, Abomination, Angelic, Cyborg, Area: Hell, Area: Paradise, Area: Sanctuary

Is mechanical Technology?

Anyways, i am picking C.

Eww... Tribal Princess... That theme doesn't leave enough options for people to choose what they make... I suppose I won't be participating in this, but I had been looking forward to it...
It's just going to be a hundred princesses that all have the same style to them, since your theme is so specifically stated, "Tribal Princess" ... There were so many good themes to choose from, and you really had to choose the worst...

Status
Not open for further replies.