• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Computer Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Well I isolated a remote shop that has my current motherboard for my home computer, and I ordered the part. It will take anywhere from two to four weeks to arrive there, then I will have to find time to install it and hope it solves the problem. If this does not work then I will just buy a new system and tranfer the existing memory to the new system. If the problem persists I will become a hyperdimensional planar being and go and kill the Gods and absorb their powers until I kill and absorb the God of the Gods and become a tyrant who rules the Multiverse.

Level 12
Not really, by killing and soul draining the God of the Gods I gain more power than Chaos, thus nothing can stop me. You can try, foolish mortal, but know that an ant has a better chance of defeating a dragon than you would of even harming me.

Level 7
ha but i have a secret weapon!
our school principal is THE DEVIL :twisted: himself.
hes sitting the whole day planning his moves to conquer the world in his office.
but he has one big enemy in our school. the exorsist. he is a weird teacher :d but with the help of our devil i will destroy you :p

Level 12
Great idea, send in the guy that was defeated by a minor God to attack the God of Gods, yes, surely that will work out well :roll: . After his measly little pathetic attack utterly fails I will squash him like dust and throw his soul to the nether winds. :wink:

Level 7
hehe BUT the old devil sucked but this one has the help of the great burning eye (not very dangerous such eye but it has nice magic powers) named sauron (duuh) and this one is also the improved version ( the first devil was a beta-test)

Level 12
Ok, let me explain this to you carefully. Imagine how much power a God has compared to an amoeba. That power difference is the same as the difference between the God of the Gods to a God. So it does not matter how many of your little power increases there are, nor the amount of allies, if I soul drained the God of the Gods (and to do that I would require a close amount of power to his anyways and therefore would be basicially doubling that power) your little devils would have no better chance of killing me than would a single celled organism.

Level 12
I will absorb their power by soul draining them, I thought I had said that previously but I guess I erred in my memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.