• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Coming Soon Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
This campaign called TheWarOfCorruption basiclly remember my (8)Goddness Corruption if like to check out my map. (pls. sory my map is to big because download music).

TheWarOfCorruption is The campaign of the Elves.

At a holy shrine in the lands of D'vorjaka, Lord Sithicus Dias, the Premiere Pontifex of Kae'en Aazu, receives a visit from his long-time friend Belshasnavaar. This visit isn't a very joyful one, however, as Belshasnavaar brings tidings of a great evil come to the land...

Having seen the dread vision of Belshasnavaar, Lord Sithicus Dias sets out from the Holy Shrine of Kae'en Aazu to meet the threat head on. His search for the Grand Etheriarch of Zang-Kthar takes him deep into the wild jungles and marsh lands of the rainforest continent D'vorjaka.

There more story coming out so just wait out my TheWarOfCorruption campaign is done.

Level 12
Are you serious?

Unless you're the original creator of The war of Corruption campaign that has been out for years and you plan to re-release it, then you are just stealing someone elses map.

Can't believe you would steal a work thats that well-known.

Level 4
Mechmap said:
Unless you're the original creator of The war of Corruption campaign that has been out for years and you plan to re-release it, then you are just stealing someone elses map.

Can't believe you would steal a work thats that well-known.

Yea true stealing bad from me. basiclly i to revive this campaign map. While search the name The War of Corruption it somewrong The War of Corruption - Campaign 1 it crash or i cannot it download. So i revive this campaign course that know truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.