• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Combat - Call for help range?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey, I didn't know where I should put this thread, but I hope this is correct.

Anyway, I'm creating an ORPG. And in this ORPG the enemies are used by Player 12. But I have to fix a thing. When I attack an enemie all enemies around this enemie moves and help this enemie, and I mean, enemies kinda far away. I want to decrease this range, so enemies not so far away will help this attacked enemie. I've tried to change Combat - Call for help range, etc. But this isn't helping. How do I fix this?! =(

Level 19
try changing the acquasition range, as it is the range that the enemy will attack you from if you get x close
x=acqaustition range

That didn't work =/

Maybe make a trigger like

Your events

Your conditions

Pick every unit within [Your range] of [The boss or main unit] and order (Picked unit) to attack-move to [your point]

That won't help =/

Level 11
Ok ok..
This should be better

Events
A unit is attacked

Conditions
Owner of (Attacked unit) is equal to player 12

Actions
Pick every unit within [your range] of attacked unit and order picked unit to attack-move to (position of (attacking unit))

IT should work

Level 19
Ok ok..
This should be better

Events
A unit is attacked

Conditions
Owner of (Attacked unit) is equal to player 12

Actions
Pick every unit within [your range] of attacked unit and order picked unit to attack-move to (position of (attacking unit))

IT should work

I think you don't understand what I want to do. I want to DECREASE the range that enemies will help an attacked friend. I wan't enemies NOT to help the attacked unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.