• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Coldarra

cooltext1899391920.png

cooltext1899391284.png

An template of Coldarra; can be used for a short gameplay or a cinematc.

If use give me credits :)

cooltext1899391701.png

Screen_One_Coldarra.jpg

screeshot2.jpg

Keywords:
Coldarra, Nexus, Forsaken, Snow, Ice, Arcane
Contents

Coldarra (Map)

Reviews
01:29, 4th Feb 2015 Orcnet: The template is pretty amazing, although its having a bit of a cluster problem, while most of the road pass are a bit blocked out from cliffs and other doodad variants, the map can still be of acceptable use for a...

M

01:29, 4th Feb 2015
Orcnet:

[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/194715-albums6441-picture75028.png[/img]

The template is pretty amazing, although its having a bit of a cluster problem, while most of the road pass are a bit blocked out from cliffs and other doodad variants, the map can still be of acceptable use for a game. May it be a puzzle, mini-game, or a quick hero rush as to what I can observed. A game based from a melee/altered melee may be a bit rough, while risk or any more genres can be a little tight to continue.

Overall, the design, work and output of the map is good and can be acceptable.

I could live without those Blizz cliffs since it's template but whatever.

If you like it then it's* good :)

---
It catches that Northrend feeling pretty well as it concerns me.
It could've been better to use less crystal rocks and more normal rocks for environment.
---

3/5 since I commented on it with you before.

Last edited:
Level 21
Lovely template. I really liked how you added those ghostly decorations to the map and how you manipulated Blizzard cliffs. They are not really great but they are surely better than many other Blizzard ones I saw before. Overall I find this a pretty template and it gets 3.5/5 from me. Voting for approval certainly :D