1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Cold Impaler

Submitted by Mythic
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
The Black Sea's Weapon Of Eight.

Keywords:
Cold, Impaler, Black, Sea, Weapon, Eight
Contents

Cold Impaler (Model)

Reviews
19:38, 25th Apr 2015 Misha: Coolio :P
  1. 19:38, 25th Apr 2015
    Misha: Coolio :p

2. Mythic

Mythic

Media Manager

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Reserved.

3. n00b

n00b

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    so here are the gripes I have with most of your attachments:

1. Most of your attachments use only a single color. Blue is apparently your favorite color of all, but even your orange-ish swords are overwhelmingly orange

2. Sword attachments are already borderline overdone, so at least attempt to make your weapons uniquely shaped. I seriously just searched "weird swords" on google images and got a lot of strange, overdesigned shit, but I'd much rather take that over more of the same old stuff. Either that or make different weapon types

3. As far as I can tell you seem to be using the same blade texture over and over again, and it's getting pretty stale. Also, you tend to use that "glowy layer over blade" thing which also contributes a lot to the sameness of your attachments

4. This is a complaint about this attachment in particular: if this is supposed to be a spear, then the handle is way too short

All of that said, this is probably your best sword by far. Despite the fact that it is yet another blue sword, it's (a) uniquely shaped and (b) actually uses a different blade texture

4. Mythic

Mythic

Media Manager

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Lol, thank you for the comments. I will make some changes.

5. Edge45

Edge45

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Now this is cold :>