• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cold Grunt

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Its a Cold Orc Grunt.
Contents

Cold Grunt (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Old version Should have used the update resource button

M

THE_END: Old version
Should have used the update resource button

Level 3
nice colour, to bad its recolor for the most + u got no screenie and not enough freehand, looking at the helm and armor plates u can freehand pretty good so try doing it completly on a skin with no recolors of filters.

because recolor 2/5

Level 2
thats why no screenshots get a delete request from me, especially if its a recolor.
i wait a while for a screenshot, if i dont get one you get a delete request.

Level 12
as far as i can se, he redid the entire armor. it doesnt matter that the flesh is recolored, on top of that, its recolored really nice.

this skin is a cold grunt. he did an extremely fine job at that. you n00bs need to learn to use your eyes, and not jump to judgement so fast. basically it doesnt matter HOW it is made, as long as it looks good.

if i where like that i'd scream OMFG SUXX HAXX!! everytime i see dodge and burn. :twisted: