• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Codeless save and load + Inventory Equipment UI System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello! A cordial greeting for all.
My name is Lionel as you have already noticed, I am a 19-year-old Venezuelan , interested for years in the world of Warcraft III (I still remember when I played DoTa with my classmates).
I find this forum very delicious to meet my current expectations of creating a good playable ORPG map for anyone.
I hope you help me in this great process that I am starting, I know it will not be easy, but one of the qualities that define me most is never giving up

Today after 2 days trying to find a solution for myself, i decided to ask for help from this great community ... I am currently using the systems already mentioned in the Title and i no found is no way to integrate both systems into 1 only, that is, make the Codeless Save work with the Inventory UI.

I know that in the topic of Inventory UI the author explains (very poorly) in a comment how to "integrate" them but I do not understand what he wants to us understand, besides, he explained it in an old version of the system ... I really feel very sorry asking for this kind of help but sometimes I'll have to.

Attachments

• InventorySys v1.4.1.w3x
    676.7 KB · Views: 71
Level 1
Sorry, update the theme to include the code, I will place the map already with the triggers placed to make it easier to help, I did not want to ask @TriggerHappy directly to avoid disturbing him ....

Status
Not open for further replies.