• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Code & GOTO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Hello.

I have recently seen some bugs, which are probably remains of that code-change.

First, the CODE thing has a too large width, forcing the member to scroll right and left.

Code:
This is just an example

The funny thing is that it seems it doesn't happen if you view that post only (single-post-view-mode).

Secondly, the GOTO seems somehow bugged. In this post, scroll down until you see the "Back to Top" button. Press it. As you can see, you get that thing that allows you scroll up and down. It is easily fixed if you click it again, the scroll up/down thing will disappear and you will be teleported to the top. However, when you go down again, the same thing happens. It's still annoying because the position of that button moves slightly when the scroll up/down thing appears, and sometimes you have to click four times for it to work.
The CENTER tags are not the issue, I've tryed it without them. I can also say that I'm using the POINT that GOTO links to for some other stuff, but I don't think that is the problem.