• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CoD Shi No Numa 1.02

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Legal_Ease
Story
You are in Zombie Swamp... You were stuck a abandoned Village... Can you Survive?

Features
Dark System
Reload System
Accuracy System
Flashlight System

Weapons

Double Barrel Shotgun
Flamethrower
Grenade Launcher
Grenade Machinegun
Handgun
Heavy Machinegun
Light Machinegun
Rifle
Sniper Rifle

Special Items

Flashlight
Gas Mask
Reload

Change Marine Model
Fixed Zombie Hitpoints and Speeds
Fixed Zombie Damage
Fixed Zombie Range
Add Barricade Hitpoints
Add Map Image

233688-albums6907-picture76139.jpg

233688-albums6907-picture76138.jpg

233688-albums6907-picture76137.jpg

Credits

Models:
Talon the Mage
zombie2279
epsilon
WILL THE ALMIGHTY
Kitabatake
Champara Bros

Skins:
dab
Tomura

Icons:
rakemaster
The_Silent
Zombie
oh_snap
KaplanHorus
Riley

Special:
FullVisor
Zetaprime

Author's Note

Map Protected and Enjoy

Keywords:
blood, ,gore ,epic , survival, war, guns,defense, killing, deaths
Contents

CoD Shi No Numa 1.02 (Map)

Reviews
20:16, 1st Apr 2014 Orcnet:

M

20:16, 1st Apr 2014
Orcnet:
eubz;2505876 said:

A Short Review

1. When I reload, it says already at full mana. This is somewhat awkward, a magazine reload using a mana. I think you can do much better than this. But if that's your choice you have to do something with instead of saying full mana, it would sa full mag/bullets or whatever.
2. When you gain too much gold, say more than 50k, and unlock a door the game crashes.
this should be rejected

A Short Review

1. When I reload, it says already at full mana. This is somewhat awkward, a magazine reload using a mana. I think you can do much better than this. But if that's your choice you have to do something with instead of saying full mana, it would sa full mag/bullets or whatever.
2. When you gain too much gold, say more than 50k, and unlock a door the game crashes.
this should be rejected