• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Minigame] Coconut Party: can you play it?

Does the map work?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
There is currently a strange issue with my Coconut Party map (link), where some people can't play the map (crash on loading scene), while the others can. I can't be sure as well how many people who can't play the map, since not everyone will bother reporting. So, to conclude whether the problem is on the map or it's just merely a compatibility issue, I will start this polling. If there are enough of "no" answers, then it can be concluded that the problem is on the map.

If you actually participate on the polling, I can only give some reps as gratitude.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Personally, I played it on Windows and it works. Would you mind to test the map and participate in the polling? :)

I never experienced such kind of crash, which only happen to certain people. But some dude insisted that the problem is on the map. Since I can't figure out what's possibly wrong with the map, and since it works for most people, and the fact that the map has been tested on Windows 7 32&64-bit, Windows 8, and Windows 10 64-bit with various resolutions to be fully working, then I will start this poll instead since I'm having a hard time dealing with that dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.