• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Coasts of merchants

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The coast of merchants is a map that I created a long time but I have redone a few days ago, is an alternative melee map or we can already see some differences with the Blizzard maps there are:
-gold mines that contain more gold (60,000 gold)
-A secret Sanctuary (which serves nothing but for fun)
-A boss and his henchmen
-Creatures low-level give only potions (green dots)
-Normal creatures give regular objects (yellow dots)
-The boss gives very powerful objects (red dots in the middle)

Of course there are shops:
-markets
-shops
-fountains also

If you have ideas to improve the map, I intend to add factions for future versions.I hope that you do not mind the description of the map is in french (I'm french but I handle it quite well in english)
I makes you available the address of my forum dedicated to map (forum french but you can communicate in english or in french if you master the language of Molière, you can also write with BING translator)
http://heart-of-Azeroth.NET/index.php

Keywords:
melee,business,barrens,alternative
Contents

Coasts of merchants (Map)

Reviews
08:36, 5th Jul 2014 Orcnet:

M

08:36, 5th Jul 2014
Orcnet:
Shadow Fury;2541962 said:
Having a quick look, I don't see it's a good map. The object data is in French as well as the quest.
The terrain is badly done with large empty flat areas and almost completely done with one tile only.
The watery area is also very restricted so my army cannot entirely pass.
I don't even see some decorative doodads around the trees. No shurbs, flowers, cactus etc...
The item drops are badly done. How come ALL creeps can drop items? That's totally messed up and you cannot let all weak creeps drop only a potion of healing or mana. No gauntlets of strength, circlets of nobility and all those cheap items
And most crucial is the French object data which must be translated into English to avoid a certain rejection.
For me, this map gets 1/5 and I sadly vote for rejection.

Level 21
Having a quick look, I don't see it's a good map. The object data is in French as well as the quest.
The terrain is badly done with large empty flat areas and almost completely done with one tile only.
The watery area is also very restricted so my army cannot entirely pass.
I don't even see some decorative doodads around the trees. No shurbs, flowers, cactus etc...
The item drops are badly done. How come ALL creeps can drop items? That's totally messed up and you cannot let all weak creeps drop only a potion of healing or mana. No gauntlets of strength, circlets of nobility and all those cheap items
And most crucial is the French object data which must be translated into English to avoid a certain rejection.
For me, this map gets 1/5 and I sadly vote for rejection.