• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Closed Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
@Wiet
I fail to see how one can troll open his own thread.
Even he he open it, he needs to post in it, else it wont get bumped to the top so that people will notice it is open in the first place.

And if the post is OT, then there was a valid reason to open it I suppose.
If it is off topic, he would break that rule instead in which case he can just get a warning or whatever.

@Ralle
Not really.

I am just saying that the owner of a thread could reopen his own thread if it was closed due inactivity. There is really no need to bother mods with this if you ask me.

I mean people usually go like "please open this thread for me"
In which case you might as well allow them to do so themselves, and save your staff some effort.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
The only place this feature would be useful is for resources. If there's not a way for the OP to reopen the thread, I think we should just keep with the current way of requesting the thread to be reopened.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
I don't disagree with you. I just think that unless there's an easy way to let an OP automatically reopen a thread, I don't see too much of an issue with the OP requesting the thread being reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.