• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

{Closed} Demo Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
HI i wantred to ask something i saw at the W3:wow game guide.
It sais that in the downloable demo u released u can only play as tauren,troll and orc.And at the game demo i just dled from its site i could only play with Night elves and orcs!Well i missed something? pls sent me a link if there is a newer ver:grin:

Level 25
We don't hand out new versions on request and never will. The latest version we have will be on the website when we feel it is ready to be; and trust me, it's not at all. It's full of frustrating bugs and glitches that still need to be repaired and there's so many - in my opinion - that it alters the exciting game experience into an aggravating waste of time for most casual players. Many BETA testers considered it to be too much work even to test the mod and even report their problems to us, including developers!

I assure you, as great as the project is and looks, the actual in-game content is pretty messy and we're working on cleaning it up before we even think about releasing it. As always, I will try to keep everyone as up to date as I can on what's new and being done with the mod. There is no release date and the only way to get ahold of the 'latest version' is if you're a good BETA tester, which is surprisingly hard to come by. If you have no BETA testing experience with any games or mods, I delete your application from the email address without replying or notifying you that you didn't get the position. There are simply too many applications to reply to to simply notify a rejected applicant.

Level 14
We don't hand out new versions on request and never will. The latest version we have will be on the website when we feel it is ready to be; and trust me, it's not at all. It's full of frustrating bugs and glitches that still need to be repaired and there's so many - in my opinion - that it alters the exciting game experience into an aggravating waste of time for most casual players. Many BETA testers considered it to be too much work even to test the mod and even report their problems to us, including developers!

I assure you, as great as the project is and looks, the actual in-game content is pretty messy and we're working on cleaning it up before we even think about releasing it. As always, I will try to keep everyone as up to date as I can on what's new and being done with the mod. There is no release date and the only way to get ahold of the 'latest version' is if you're a good BETA tester, which is surprisingly hard to come by. If you have no BETA testing experience with any games or mods, I delete your application from the email address without replying or notifying you that you didn't get the position. There are simply too many applications to reply to to simply notify a rejected applicant.

well i never mind if i wont become a beta tester.I can w8 to see the project up-to-date and thanks for replying at my 2nd quesion ^^ now u can close this post :p i got the info i wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.