• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clash of Faiths 0.15

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A map with similar dota style but with many news such as heroes, itens and quests. If you want to play with new things and mantain the gamestyle it´s the perfect map!

Keywords:
defense;heroes;
Contents

Clash of Faiths 0.15 (Map)

Reviews
16:05, 11th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
i' d suggest a better description of gameplay and screenshots but i'll give a it a download then i'll review it

Review:
Bad terrain, but a alot of heros and I can tell you put time into it. Improve terrain and add some more enviroment to it and it'll be good

Level 9
seriously, i hate it when people say 'this map is similar to dota' and 'this map is dota-style'. it make it sounds like dota is the original game of its kind WHICH IT ISNT. the only original one is AoS and not dota. dota is a brainwashing tool used to brainwash little kids to get addicted to warcraft and make people call everything by 'dota names'. lmao.

that was my personal comment and i have endured it for too long and have to say this. btw, back to subject. this map is lacking in terrain but there are many, many heroes. however, most of the skills are warcraft ones :/