• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Clandestine Cabin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
New terrain I finished just recently, feedback is welcome and appreciated. :D

Attachments

• Clandestine Cabin.jpg
    Clandestine Cabin.jpg
    459.3 KB · Views: 251
Level 34
The doodad variation is a bit much. Also suggest you take a look at Void's tutorial. It would help this particular terrain a lot.

Level 4
Right, I'll get to work and post a new one as soon as I can. Thanks guys.

How did you get the idea of mixing red sky with rain?! o_O

Just a thought, is this bad?

How did u do the house did u made it out of doodads or it was like that ?

It's a bunc of log house doodads in the UTM, I believe it's the log house kit by xXmorpheusXx @ wc3c

Last edited:
Level 34
Kind of. It doesn't make sense. I have seen many a rainy day, and many red skies, but never together.

Level 4
New screen, I fixed some things and changed the sky. And how would it be better with wind, Belgarath? o_O

Attachments

• Loghouse.jpg
    Loghouse.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 148
Level 25
Both are very good. The problem with the first though is the tileset. It doesn't go at all with the fog and sky; However, the sky and fog went together great. Some other problems with the first one was how the house looks like the edge of it is floating a bit and well... the terrain is too green for that sky and fog, sorry. But the second is a large improvement I think. Good work!

~Craka_J

Level 28
I liked the red sky, but I didn't liked the rain. Well, you fixed it, and now it is better.

You could lay down the elevated "pile of earth" in front of the screen. It wil give a better look to the terrain.

And more trees could be added at the background.

Nice terrain, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.