• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CityWall-Table

This is:
A extremely low-poly doodad for rooms & buildings.
Created in about half of hour via notepad and war3modeleditor.
Uses cityscape structures texture.
Works fine & looks fine in-game.
Selectable (bounding box O.K.).
Destructable configuration included.
Tiny filesize!

Use:
At some cases we want to build complex structures for our maps, but (sure) we want to keep the map playable, so polycount matters. And, as you may have already noticed, standart cityscape wall decorations cannot be called 'high-quality'. So, you may find a good use for these when building buildings, rooms, monuments, etc.

Sure I know that moderator may come and say "hey, it's just a couple of polygons. *reject*", but it *is* a usefull resource, because Hive does not have any other low-poly walls and cityscape walls specifically.

Stats:
20 verticles
10 faces
1 geoset
1 texture
1 sequence
1 bone
2 kb filesize

Destructable configuration:
armor=Stone
targType=wall
fogVis=1
occH=48
selectable=0
fogRadius=200
selcircsize=200
shadow=none
deathSnd=RockWallDeath
pathTex=PathTextures\4x4Default.tga
tilesets=Y,X,J,V,Q
Contents

CityWall-Table (Model)

Reviews
02:08, 6th Nov 2010 anarchianbedlam: looks good and works ingame. Could be useful for terraining.

M

02:08, 6th Nov 2010
anarchianbedlam: looks good and works ingame. Could be useful for terraining.

Level 6
One thing I noticed in particular with your set is that they could be used to replace many doodads in a lot of maps. And all else, it's well thought trough. None will bother about the file size, so anyone will have a spare room in their map for 'em. The simplicity offers many usages of them as well. Genius description.

That's all I could think of at this point. Well done!