• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

City Of Zombies

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
You are a team of swat members.Your copter crashed in the middle of a storm in a zombie infested city,waiting till bravo team comes if they ever get there...
Contents

City Of Zombies (Map)

Reviews
Wolverabid: Almost a month with no update? panther-anthro: Zombie city has several issues and errors that I came accross. I will now list these. 1) Numerous spelling issues. 2) The zombies seems to ignore you if you change your weapon. 3) The...

M

Wolverabid: Almost a month with no update?

panther-anthro: Zombie city has several issues and errors that I came accross. I will now list these.
1) Numerous spelling issues.
2) The zombies seems to ignore you if you change your weapon.
3) The terrain is all one tile and could use variation.
4) The timer for zombie begin doesn't go away when it's over.
5) The items have collision and can be used to block zombies from ever touching you.
6) Ammo doesn't transfer onto your weapons.
7) Weapons should be far more rare then drop all the time, so ammo boxes would gain value.
Heero : Fix this before friday or the map gets ignored.