• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Circle of power issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am trying to make a hero arena map, I would like to know how to be able to pick heros. By that I mean take a wisp over the circle of power and now have that hero. If you have any info please reply, Thanks

Priest

Level 3
Theres a few ways you can do that, the most basic way is:

Code:
Choosing
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters (Region centered at (Position of Circle of Power (large) 0000 <gen>) with size (80.00, 80.00))
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Equal to Wisp
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Paladin for (Owner of (Entering unit)) at (Center of Red 1 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Entering unit)) to (Center of Red 1 <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
        Unit - Remove (Entering unit) from the game

Wheres the Circle of Power (Large) 0000 is the Circle of Power in front of your hero, and Paladin is the hero chosen behind the circle. Then Red 1 is the point where the hero is spawned (May be wise to use If/Then/Else Action to determine where for each team).

Need any more help or clerification let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.