• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CinGrunt

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Keywords:
grunt,
Contents

CinGrunt (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Poor animation transfer.
Level 8
miner things changed but the model still rocks, i recomend anyone to dl this and use it instead of the original orcs in game. also chek out the picture i made displaying this orc in action on the art section

Level 4
I fixed it so the head moves right like on the grunt he moves his head, but on this the head never moves, Unforntunaly this newer version doesn't have head bone. The problem was that you copied over the wrong head anim, You copied over the spell head bone, its real easy to fix just open it up in mdl and search for head, But this model doesn't have one. :evil: :evil: then in grunt model find Helper Bone_HeadX and then copy those anims over to you new grunt.

Level 3
sadly, you're wrong, I didn't even copy a anims, I just gave an animation on the model from max and export it. Then I just transfer it. The Bone head didn't get anim that time and thats why bone_head doesn't exists

Level 3
Cooool! This is the one without the lousy animations right?... 'Cause the last one i Dl'ed had suxor animations wich really brings te model down... Good work though :shock:

Level 2
its a good re-model of a grunt. i would prefer this as to the original grunt. very nice, if you could do a footman like this you could have the starting cinematic in RoC.