• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cinematics

Do U Know How To Make Cinematics?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can some one teach me the basic to making Cinematics because I will need to make some fro mu up coming Campaign that I will make. So can some one try and teach me how to make basic Cinematics?

Level 13
This matter is fairly easy to do, I doesn’t really take much time to make an cinematic, only if you advance yourselves in making A cinematic, but there for you have to know the basics first.
To make a cinematic you need to do the following ( For starting cinematic makers that is)

· First of all you need to make an Terrain and add some units.
· Then open up the Trigger system via pressing F4
· Have all actions removed from: Melee Initialization. (not the event)
· Put in the action: Turn cinematic mode on for (all players)
· Minimize the trigger screen, and press M in the world editor.
· Now you will see and pallet witch includes camera’s.
· Click on ‘’create camera’’, in the applet you will now see the following: Camera001 and right in front of you see a blue camera.
· Double click in the camera, and another pallet will open in front of you with all information about the camera, you can modify this to you appropriate wishes.
· Put the camera where you would want it to be, via clicking once on it and then you hold the mouse button pressed and just move the mouse and the camera will move.
· Now you have made your first camera.
· Open the trigger screen again, and go to the trigger Melee Initialization, you already had one action standing there, add another action.
· The action is the following: apply camera Object for player1 (red) over 0.00 seconds
· Only change the camera object function, change it via clicking once on it, set the camera to the one you have made.
· This is the basic
(to move the camera read the following)

· Create another camera, on another position you would like to move the camera towards.
· Once you made it, go back to the triggers.
· There are 2 action now add one.
· Action is: apply camera Object for player1 (red) over 0.00 seconds
· Change the camera object to your second created camera, and change the amount of second to example 3 seconds.
· Now you have managed to make an cinematic that moves.

If you have this handled try to play some with the other actions that are available under the genre camera or cinematic.

If you don’t get it send me an e-mail and I will send you explanation with pictures :lol:
Good luck!
Greets
/Warnicro/

Status
Not open for further replies.