• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chrome cannot find hiveworkshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea if this is a problem with Google Chrome or this site.
Lately (read: today) I have more or less been unable to access this site. Chrome gives an error message where it states that www.hiveworkshop.com cannot be found.
If I keep refreshing the address then I from time to time gain access.
I can click around the site and suddenly I get the same error message and I have to repeat the refreshing.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
It could be network link problems. This would cause the described random connection loss and the server would still be running fine. It is extremely unlikely seeing how the internet works, but it could be (as RIP2 and such protocols take a while to update routing tables in the case of node traffic, failures or other network hazzards).

Level 23
I get the problem from time to time but just dismiss it as either my old PC, crappy connection or just terrible cafe wifi. But it's usually the same errors. Either Chrome couldn't find hive or it would take 10-15 minutes just to load a page.

Though it WAS much worse yesterday. I was gonna post a similar thread but just dismissed the idea as a network connection of the crappy internet cafe and thought that it was only me experiencing the problem.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I have already played 5 songs while refreshing or while waiting for hive to completely load a page.

Level 22
well, it did happen to me some days ago
I can't open Hive from both chrome and firefox
"Hiveworkshop.com cannot be found" it said

I think it's my internet connection problem, because i can't open any other sites except facebook, youtube, twitter, google, etc
but maybe it's related? i don't know

i'm just telling my experience

Level 6
i think because the server just shut down turn off or an or invalid WebID i just don't get it.
This is what i use of some websites use it this maybe will help:

HERE

EDIT!!!

And THIS

Another Damn Edit: If your using Mozilla Firefox

Click HERE

EDIT : For the thousand times

Click HERE

I hope i help i do some research to just help i hope they help you solve your problems

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.