• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Christmas Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I was thinking that maybe we could host some sort of contest to do with Christmas.(I mean COME ON we GOT to. . .) My person plug would be terraining. I though of a cinematic but I think everyone would be kinda burnt out with the contest over at MnM's so I thought maybe a terraining contest. The theme would of course deal with Christmas - I'm leaving it somewhat open so people can bend it to their wishes. It would start roughly December 1st(Ideally) and could end around the 25th.

It could be presented in several ways as I see it.
-Screenshots
-A map which lets the viewer explore
-A cinematic(the person will not be judged on chopiness of camera etc. . .)

That's my idea - I can expound on it if it interests anyone.

-Deck

Level 12
Originally posted by Deckboy
Or just make a "House of Bob27" in the mini-game and make it so you lose points if you deliver to him. . .=D

Yeah nice one, and when the present drops in, create floating text like 'Yeeh! I gat a persent! Hahahaum!'
'I got a frea presant from sandta!'

Lol kiddin. Bob no offence. Infamous on b.net, you will become.

Level 36
Lmao, Bob's spelling just got trashed to the max. Heh. I've always wanted to make a christmas something, and christmas footies is one of my fav's. Just gotta find some nice skins n models and you're all set.... This is where I'd browse to Wc3sear.ch... Hmm... We might have to make do without, or god forbid, use the Hive's resource section! XD

Level 36
My horribly terrained TD isn't that horribly terrained is it? I mean TD terrain isn't supposed to be anything really special in my opinion, just gotta know where the units are going.... Regardless, it might be in beta eventually, but I've got 14 races to do, and i'm veeeeery lazy unless properly motivated XD

Status
Not open for further replies.