• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Chopping within range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hi. Always trickin' out with "Chopper" could you think ;) this time is a bit easy.
I need a trigger for a Peasant to make him chop the closest trees around a Region(this region will be pointed upon Town hall), so that when chops a tree, if the next tree is closer(but, for example, is on the other side of the Town hall) the peasant go there to chop it. Looks like easy to do, or to think? I'm in your hands! ^^ Need to explain better?

Level 11
This is not as easy as you'd think. The only way I can think of doing this is in JASS. (By cycling through every tree in the map and determining the closest one.)(Which would work very well, unfortunitly I don't think it can be done in GUI)

Level 11
Yes, post it in the jass section, and I'll answer it with a function you can use. Unfortunitly I don't have time right now to make it. However when you post the thread I'll get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.