• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chinalake

The China Lake Model (or China Lake Pump-Action Grenade Launcher) is a pump-action grenade launcher that was developed by the Special Projects Division of the China Lake Naval Weapons Center, which provided equipment to Navy SEALs.
(copied straight from Wikipedia)

I hope it's useful.
I have to note, that I made the normal model fit for Talon the Mage's Marine Model, but the handle doesn't rest in his hand perfectly (if you do the stock goes into his arm.)
The Portrait model is just a normal side-on attacthment model.

Another note, if you view this is model viewer it completely screws up, so I couldn't make my crappy 3d view gifs.
166345-albums3437-picture55358.jpg

Keywords:
china, lake, grenade, launcher, explosive, call, of, duty, was, going, to, make, this, akimbo
Contents

Chinalake (Model)

Chinalake (Model)

Reviews
Frankster : Nice and simple and good skin. Works in-game and performs well. Approved.

M

Moderation: 8:25, Saturday 4th February 2012
Frankster :
Nice and simple and good skin.
Works in-game and performs well.
Approved.

Level 4
The model looks great in - game, and I don't see anything that is bad in this model.
Plus China Lake is one of my favourite weapons so I'm happy to see that someone actually made a model of it.

Good job, darkdeathknight.
5/5 + rep.