• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ChestHD Animated

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An animated chest in SD, based on the basic item model by Blizzard.

Model Requires reforged as as it uses a texture from reforged however model is in sd format.

Modified and Animated in Reteras Model Studio.
Contents

ChestHD Animated (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Simple, but useful edit to some people.
Level 7
1.32 is still Reforged. Classic Mode is just a game mode, it doesn't restore custom campaigns or any of the other Classic Warcraft III features 1.32 did away with. Therefore, it shouldn't be required to download a broken version of the game just to use an awesome-looking model. This model should be in the Reforged section.

@Dat-C3 the only person who does not have access to that texture is some one who does not own a legal copy of wc3. I personally see no reason to upload it therefor.
You are wrong as I own 2 legal copies of wc3 and didn't have reforged but that's okay, if its too much work for yourself then never mind.

Last edited:
Guys this is getting a bit out of hand. If he does not feel spreading copyrighted materials then it is his good right to do so. If you would own Reforged then you should not have any problems with it, but as you seem to blow this out of proportion just shows me this behaviour is narrow-minded. I am sorry to say, but this is just non-sense.

My copy IS legal, actually. It's just not updated to the complete shit that Blizzard put out in 2020.
It is your full right not to update to Reforged and it is your full right to complain, but in the same moment you have no right use assets that technically you do not have a license to.

You are wrong as I own 2 legal copies of wc3 and didn't have reforged but that's okay, if its too much work for yourself then never mind.
Same goes for you as for SMBComix. Your rights, your rules. Don't complain that you cannot use the full extend of the models then.
Also, giving the author a 1-star for having a differing opinion and him actually doing the right thing is not okay.

You guys should just chill and move on with life. If this bickering continues I would have to step in and make the situation more serious.

Level 7
It is your full right not to update to Reforged and it is your full right to complain, but in the same moment you have no right use assets that technically you do not have a license to.
Nowhere did I say I wanted him to include Reforged skins, or that I wanted to use the model. I was only saying that he should have posted this model in the Reforged section instead of in the Classic section. That's all.

Posting it here only leads to confusion.

Level 7
With all due respect, Ralle, I think lumping non-HD Reforged in with Classic was a mistake. Especially given how poorly received Reforged is. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people who'd prefer to keep 1.31 and lower separate from 1.32 entirely, HD or not. I know I certainly would.

With all due respect, Ralle, I think lumping non-HD Reforged in with Classic was a mistake. Especially given how poorly received Reforged is. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people who'd prefer to keep 1.31 and lower separate from 1.32 entirely, HD or not. I know I certainly would.
Thank you, your opinion has been noted.