1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Check our WEBSITE --> http://cott.moddb.com

Discussion in 'Clash of the Titans' started by Blitzkrieg, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Resources:
    Resources:
    http://cott.moddb.com

This is the website we are currently using. With our forums, gallery, etc... If you want to know where we are in the mod. Just take a look at our website!

2. yuripro84

yuripro84

Resources:
    Resources:
    Actually, your better off checking out the forum or our profile in moddb.com, lol, i need to update that site, i might as well get to it now.

I'll post here ounce i have finished up updating the website if not today :p
    +--------------------------------------------+
    1-14-06 9:44PM GMT-7
    Well, my websites almost complete. I have added all of the pics for WIP models, so all i need to add are the completed models. I was able to fit 20 pics in with super fast load time, im amazing :p Anyway, Im dont for today, but i'll add the rest of those pics tommorow. I will also add a little thing where you can select to look at WIP models or Finished Models. I know im not the best at making websites, but im trying :p

The below post was me, i had thought i logged in, lol, sorry bout that.