• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Chat PM Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Everytime i try to switch windows in chat, i end up erasing the window rather than opening it because the X is so large. Move the (exit chat) button somewhere rather than the button to also open it

Level 19
Exit chat? I assume you mean the "close tab" [x], aye?

I agree, it can be rather annoying to avoid closing whisper tabs with people who are using relatively short nicknames, such as Ralle himself.

An easy solution would be to have a box pop up for whisper tabs aswell, that ask if you really want to close that respective tab.

correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.