• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Char planet terrain melee map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Kimbo
A two player melee map in planet Char's terrain. I made the two starting locations for users, not AI, but I hope it can also be played against an AI.

Added lava, which is not in the screenies.
Please dont rate from screenshots.

Keywords:
Volcanic, Terrain, Char, Fast, Hot, Heat
Previews
Contents

Char - Volcanic Planet Melee.SC2Map (Map)

Reviews
17:18, 26th Dec 2010 Dr Super Good: This is not a melee map despite meaning to be one. The custom load screen and non random start locations mean that map is classed as custom instead of melee.

M

17:18, 26th Dec 2010
Dr Super Good:
This is not a melee map despite meaning to be one. The custom load screen and non random start locations mean that map is classed as custom instead of melee.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Why is your Archon attacking another of your Archons in a screenshot? What is that trying to show?
I think the lack of ramps or expansions will be a major problem with the playability of this map.
The terrain is nothing breathtaking eithor... Even for char that is.

Anyway, here is a decent screenshot of the map for people to judge it from.

Attachments

• Char - Volcanic Planet Melee.jpg
    Char - Volcanic Planet Melee.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 1,226