Chapter One of my campaign don't Load :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have a big problem with my campaign.
i currently have 2 maps finished in my campaign, and i was trying to test to see if the Save/Load triggers are working. and when i click on the chapter one icon to start the campaign from the custom campaign screen, it accepts the click, but then 3 seconds later i return to the same screen to select chapter!

Can anyone please help me!?

Thanks to whom helps me, Most appreciated!!

Level 28
Holy shit. Something is seriously wrong here. I tried to load the map through the campaign and got the same effect as you. I found nothing wrong with the campaign file so I opened the map. Then I tried to launch it via the test map button and I got reports about several triggers beeing disabled due to errors. Then after I had clicked about 15 windows saying error I got another window sayin that my WE had to close down cause something went wrong.
I have one thought right now and it is if you're using WEU. When I started using WEU I got simalar errors using the advanced triggers. The reason was that I hadn't enchanced the map and allowed usage of advanced triggers.

Level 21
The same thing happends to my campaign too.
I have 3 maps : 2 maps made by me and one map i put there just to see if it works
my maps both don't work but the third map i added works...

Edit : The maps ARE working in custom game :bored: as a single-player map...

Level 19
Do NOT edit your maps in campaign editor
when making a campaign
create all maps like you are making a normal map
then create a campaign and import your maps in it
but do NOT edit them while you are in campaign editor

Level 5
Don't edit maps in campaign editor?
But both of my maps are edited through it, and the bonus map works fine.

Well, i can't really update my map again until it's solved, but if i don't it'll get rejected from the moderator :(

Edit: Thrikodius you saying my map gave you 15 errors? :O

when making a campaign

I edit my maps in campaign file a lot because I can share campaign stuff and I don't need to reimport the same stuff and redefine already existing object data, which makes campaign file much smaller. And I have no problems with it. Only annoying thing is that I can can't test the map properly with test button, so I need to start it via running warcraft and selecting custom campaign (but at least I can test it in window mode).

Level 5
Ok, i just made a pre-map before chapter one (which will be renamed chapter two) and it works fine, and i made a trigger so the next chapter (the chapter with the problem) loads up after completing this new map!

It goes to the black screen and i guess it tries to load the next map but returns to the campaign screen :(

Level 28
when making a campaign

I always edit the maps through the campaign and I have two fully functional maps in it so far. Some of it thanks to you Need, thanks! But I think I've said that before.

Thrikodius you saying my map gave you 15 errors? :O

Well maybe not 15 but pretty close. They all say there's something wrong with a trigger.

Maybe we have corrupted files :eek:

Oh my gosh! The killer pillow invasion has started already, and they are digital to! Don't go to sleep, I repeat, Don't go to sleep!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.