• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Campaign Chapter Loading problem [Video Included]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I really need help with this one... It's about that I'm making a custom campaign and everything worked fine until today. When I wanted to test my map out after some edits, I couldn't load the chapter, here's what happens:

1. I load the game.
2. I go to Single Player.
3. I go to Custom Campaign.
4. I select my Campaign and go to the chapter's screen.
5. I select the first chapter (Since it's still WIP).
6. Screen fades black like it wants to load and I lose the pointer for one second.
7. It turns me back to chapter select screen.

For a better view of the situation, check out this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dhztNF-QK0

The fact is that everything was working perfectly until today... I really need a quick solution & answer!

Level 28
Could you post the campaign as well?

It's hard to pin-point a problem without being able to see how it actually works behind the scenes.

Since it worked perfectly until today, try back-tracing your steps: what did you do? Even creating a unit can cause such effects (or even worse), anything that could give us could lead to a possible solution.

In case you don't remember what you did, just send the campaign and I'll do my best to see what's wrong.

Level 12
Could you post the campaign as well?

It's hard to pin-point a problem without being able to see how it actually works behind the scenes.

Since it worked perfectly until today, try back-tracing your steps: what did you do? Even creating a unit can cause such effects (or even worse), anything that could give us could lead to a possible solution.

In case you don't remember what you did, just send the campaign and I'll do my best to see what's wrong.

So that might be the problem then. Last thing I've done with my Campaign was that I made one new character and placed him into the story, and seems like from then it does not want to work. I'll try and remove his part of the story and see if it will be back to normal state. Also, if it does not fix my problem up, I'll post up Campaign here as an attachment! :)
Anyways, thanks for responding on my post! :)

EDIT:
Tried it, changed the unit, removed the old one and placed everything correctly, still the same problem exists. I don't really know what to do next, so I'll leave this up to you...
Since the attachments on Hiveworkshop.com are not working to me for some reason, I have uploaded the campaign to another site, here's the link: http://www.2shared.com/file/EC52DLmx/Legacies_of_the_Damned.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.