• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chapter 2: The New Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Chapter 2: The New Planet
The gods formed many galaxies. Yet, they knew something was missing... A number of the planets could not sustain life because they were to distant from any source of light. Not to mention, most carried plagues.

So, the Gods came together and thought of a planet to create. It was to be close enough to a sun without being to hot for life.

The God's named the planet Vilganda and then invented the life on the planet. They formed trees, rocks and everything to make a planet a complete one; including creatures, the first of any ever created in the universe.

The Vilganda. Named after the planet, the Vilganda were sought of a mer-like-people, except had the ability to travel across land.

These first creations lived on for many years to come and were thought to be perfect, until...

Again thanking UED Robb :)

Last edited:
Level 6
History eh? I demand some dates
Well remember this is in the beginning of time when the planets were being created, so there wouldnt really be any dates, but i will start puting dates in for some chapters.

and slightly longer chapters
Also longer chapters require more time to do because i have to think of what the next part will be, therefore you will be waiting a lot longer for the release of each chapter. Now a page, well i havent even done a page worth of writing yet and ive been doing the history for one week, but there will be longer chapters when theres a lot more to explain etc.

2 chapters probably could have been combined.
I could of combined the two but again that would have taken more time and both of the chapters were talking about different things so thats why i made them 2 seperate chapters.

btw, yes this is the history not the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.