• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaotic td beta 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This new map is called CHAOTIC TD! In this map its just like normal td with a few secrets and stuff. Try it out. This is only the beta but soon there will be patched version of it and then FULL VERSION with 102 levels. In this beta there are only 20 levels so far but in the next there will be more. Lots More! Stay Posted on news about this map or report any bugs glitches or even some improvments at are sight! This TD is very fun to play and it is good for a laugh with your friend!

www.CHAOTICTD.webs.com

Copyright 2010 Braveboy and Craftmor

Keywords:
Chaos Chaotic TD towerdefense Tower Defense
Contents

CHAOTIC TD BETA 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
03:11, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Normally I'm not this desctructive, but... I couldn't find a single good thing. The triggers are bad, the terrain is bad, you didn't need any imports at all (you wasted over 4MB on that), the commands you...

M

03:11, 31st Jul 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Normally I'm not this desctructive, but... I couldn't find a single good thing.
The triggers are bad, the terrain is bad, you didn't need any imports at all (you wasted over 4MB on that), the commands you added are beyond lame, the gameplay is like any other low-quality TD.