• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaotic War v1.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
In this map, we can war such a normal melee game, but with the whole new races. There are a total of 6 races : Creature(HUMAN), Chaos Orc(ORC), Demon(UNDEAD), Naga(NIGHT ELF), Draenei
YOu can also play with AI!

The gameplay, heroes, shops, items, abillities, icons, creeps, and etc have been modified in this map!

Simply type -dm / -draeneimode to play as Draenei,
or type -hm / -heromode to play in a Heromode.
(Draenei will get bonus gold and lumber every 5 seconds, but their units are limited...)

The new method of Heromode is kinda different. You cannot create troops, except 1 hero. Choose 1 of 5 demigod heroes, train him/her, then go to the war with the tons of enemies!

Changelog from v1.2:
- added a Heromode
- added 5 hero to the heromode
- removes Night elf from the game, (night elf become naga)
- so many balancing fixes
- fix some exploit bugs
- fix a critical error from draenei mode
- change terrain a bit
- changed map preview
- remove some special effects from units
- and many more game fixes

Some suggestions have been made, thank you very much!
but about the Goblin races, it's kinda impossible to make it because there are only a few icons and models of the goblin! Moreover, the goblin observatory exists in this map :D

at last, please comment me and also rate this map!!
I would be very glad..thank you
have fun and goodluck!

Keywords:
chaotic war, hero mode, chaoticwar, heromode, draenei, naga, orc, chaos orc, creature, race
Contents

Chaotic War v1.4 (Map)

Reviews
21:59, 20th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Update the allready approved version, don't multiple upload it, Rejected.

M

21:59, 20th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Update the allready approved version, don't multiple upload it, Rejected.

Level 3
I will dl it now and test , when I´m back I will rate it.

P.s: Love Melee Maps ;P

After Test:

I will give it 4/5
because I like it very much

THe Hero Sage should get his percentage for higher stats a bit lower art 30 percent I think because late-game he pwnz the shit out of everything BTW the guys I played with also enjoyed the map ;P

Last edited: