• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ChaosHellscream The "Axe"

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Reactions: Ićpomp
I made it for myself, for my new hero "AXE".
I hope you test my skin :D
Thank you.
Previews
Contents

The Optimized ChaosHellscream (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
Footman16
From what I can tell this is mostly just an edit of the existing Grom Hellscream skin using re-colour and saturation to make him look slightly different. There is free-hand over the TC but it is very basic. An icon has been included which is...
From what I can tell this is mostly just an edit of the existing Grom Hellscream skin using re-colour and saturation to make him look slightly different. There is free-hand over the TC but it is very basic. An icon has been included which is appreciated and in-game screenshots too. Therefore the texture is approved as Lacking since it does not break any rules.

Level 5
From what I can tell this is mostly just an edit of the existing Grom Hellscream skin using re-colour and saturation to make him look slightly different. There is free-hand over the TC but it is very basic. An icon has been included which is appreciated and in-game screenshots too. Therefore the texture is approved as Lacking since it does not break any rules.
ohh. thanks
i will try to beter

ohh. thanks
i will try to beter
Sure, we all have to start somewhere, even a small bit of free-hand is a good start :) I hope to see more work from you in the future and if you need any help or advice there are tons of talented artists here

Level 5
Sure, we all have to start somewhere, even a small bit of free-hand is a good start :) I hope to see more work from you in the future and if you need any help or advice there are tons of talented artists here
Yes, it is exactly as you said.
thanks for your help.
I will definitely use the experience of others.

Am..Footman
If I edit the new skin and textures with the new screenshot,
Do you change your Mind about my post?

Am..Footman
If I edit the new skin and textures with the new screenshot,
Do you change your Mind about my post?
Of course if the texture is updated/edited it can be re-reviewed :) We are always keen to see resources get better.

Also please don't double post, use the edit button at the bottom of your most recent post.

Level 5
Of course if the texture is updated/edited it can be re-reviewed :) We are always keen to see resources get better.

Also please don't double post, use the edit button at the bottom of your most recent post.
ohh... thanks.
and i know that , i will edit this post.
but i have problems for textures alpha
always destroyd...
and i don't know how work with blp lab ?!

ohh... thanks.
and i know that , i will edit this post.
but i have problems for textures alpha
always destroyd...
and i don't know how work with blp lab ?!
Png conserves alpha, so all you do is open the .png skin in BLPlab once you're done editing it and then save it via BLPlab as .blp or BLP1 I believe is the option :)

Also double check there is an alpha layer applied to the skin underneath. I've been caught out by that one before.