• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
'Kay, ill check out you heroes, BloodElf.

1. Succubus
- 3 Attack Speed reduction spells. 3 Movement Speed Reduction Spells. OP. Players can just spam it to an enemy unit and gang up on it or the hero can solo it.
- Add some spells for self-support. The hero looks like a support hero.
- Escape spells, or CC's, like stuns, silences, slows, etc. Movement speed is bad for CC. Well, not bad, but bad if spammed.
- More support for allies.

2. Savage Shaman
- Looks like a Tank, but acts like a Carry.
- From Tank point of view: Add some bounce attack spells, which are spells like Spiked Carapace. Ulti is bad, but its good that he has many damage spells. Add more self defend spells. Also, he need spells to be able to initiate battles, he is a tank. Thats their job.
- From Carry point of view: More mobility spells. After all, he needs to chase the enemies. Self support and CC's. CC's to stop the enemy from doing stuff and kill him. Self supports, like temporary spell immunity, armor bonuses, hp regen/mana regen so he could last longer. After, all they should.

3. Thane of Death
- Love the name!
- An INT Carry, hmm... I think it would benefit more if it were an AGI Carry, or make it a Support. AGI's are common Carries, STR's are common Tanks, INT's are common Supports. Make it AGI because: Carry heroes are chasers. They need high speed. Higher attack speed/movement speed in order to deal swifter kills.
- Freeze seems a good CC. Seems good in combo with the Ulti.
- Raise Dead is Autocast? No no. Causing this would make him uber strong and , what do you know, summon an Undead Legion. Due to the fact that there are waves of creeps here. Waves = many deaths. Many Deaths = Many Corpses. Many Corpses = Spamming of Raise Dead. Spamming of Raise Dead = Army. Army = Unstoppable. Unstoppable = ?
- Ghostly Corpse - Nice for a survival spell. I think it would be better as an Active Spell where he would take like 5% damage only, but have speed reduction, but zero pathing/collision, making him chase those enemies.

Items:

Item name: Dark Axes
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btndarkaxes-209774/?prev=c%3D62%26t%3D17%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26status%3Dg%26page%3D2
Item description: Trollish axes enchanted with dark voodoo magic.
How many upgrades: 5
Item stats:

Level 1: +5 damage bonus, 5% chance to summon a very weak ghost when you kill enemy, hero is able to attack air units

Level 2: +7 damage bonus, 7% chance to summon a weak ghost when you kill enemy, hero is able to attack air units

Level 3: +12 damage bonus, 10% chance to summon a normal ghost when you kill enemy, hero is able to attack air units

Level 4: +15 damage bonus, 15% chance to summon a strong ghost when you kill enemy, hero is able to attack air units

Level 5: +20 damage bonus, 20% chance to summon a very strong ghost when you kill enemy, hero is able to attack air units

Item name: Lucky Dice
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...5/?prev=c=62&t=17&r=20&d=list&status=g&page=3
Item description: This dice brings luck to it's carrier.
Item stats:

Level 1: 5% chance to avoid attacks

Level 2: 8% chance to avoid attacks

Level 3: 10% chance to avoid attacks, 5% chance to critical strike

Level 4: 12% chance to avoid attacks, 8% chance to critical strike

Level 5: 15% chance to avoid attacks, 12% chance to critical strike

Item name: Icy Pike
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...208887/?prev=t=17&r=20&d=list&status=g&page=6
Item description: Magical icy pike.
Item stats:

Level 1: +7 frost attack bonus

Level 2: +11 frost attack bonus

Level 3: +14 frost attack bonus, Trueshot Aura

Level 4: +17 frost attack bonus, Trueshot Aura

Level 5: +22 frost attack bonus, Trueshot Aura

Item name: Seductive Dress
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btndress1-207579/?prev=t=17&r=20&d=list&status=g&page=7
Item description: This dress seduces the enemies.
Item stats:

Level 1: +2 defense bonus, reduces under level 2 attacking enemies' accuracy by 5%

Level 2: +4 defense bonus, reduces under level 4 attacking enemies' accuracy by 10%

Level 3: +5 defense bonus, reduces under level 5 attacking enemies' accuracy by 15%

Level 4: +7 defense bonus, reduces under level 7 attacking enemies' accuracy by 18%

Level 5: +9 defense bonus, reduces under level 10 attacking enemies' accuracy by 21%

Item name: Demonic Blade
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...206110/?prev=t=17&r=20&d=list&status=g&page=8
Item description: Heavy demonic blade that slices enemies with one strike.
Item stats:

Level 1: +10 attack bonus

Level 2: +15 attack bonus, +4 strength

Level 3: +20 attack bonus, +6 strength, 10% chance to critical strike

Level 4: +25 attack bonus, +8 strength, 15% chance to critical strike, 10% chance to make enemies bleed

Level 5: +30 attack bonus, +10 strength, 20% chance to critical strike, 15% chance to make enemies bleed, Vampiric Aura

Item name: Plague Mask
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...98369/?prev=t=17&r=20&d=list&status=g&page=14
Item description: Green mask that brings diseases and plagues.
Item stats:

Level 1: 5% chance to disease enemies, +2 defense

Level 2: 8% chance to disease enemies, +5 defense

Level 3: 10% chance to disease enemies, +6 defense

Level 4: 12% chance to disease enemies, +7 defense

Level 5: 15% chance to disease enemies, +8 defense

Last edited:
Level 28
@Blood elf Why the item dark axes allow units to attack flying units? I'm sure I don't have a flying unit for chaos arena. :psmile:

Bump I'm adding tons of items for the next version, but sad to say that the ai will not be implemented on version 1.0V, I have problems on making them cast spells.

But version 1.0V includes
  • Lots of items
  • Fixed spell bugs
  • Improve spell tooltips
  • Finished the quest/event terrain

EDIT:
I'll also add 2 heroes, that I planned to add before I open this thread.

EDIT:
Every updates or let say major updates will go on a series:

The next version that I'll upload will be the Chaos Arena: The Awakening of the Greed King.
This version will be the introduction of Chaos Arena

Next major updates will be titled as
  • Trials of the Dark: Wrath
  • Trials of the Dark: Pride
  • Trials of the Dark: Envy
  • Trials of the Dark: Gluttony
  • Trials of the Dark: Greed
(this are what planned for now. Many thanks for Drunken Jackal for giving the quest/story)

Well you might wonder what dafaq are this for, but as I said before Chaos Arena is not the usual arena that you play, Chaos Arena is drives by a story and quest while battling your way to win the game.

Link to drunken quest/story suggestions Clicky

I hope you like what is happening to Chaos Arena

Here are some random spells, use them for what hero\unit you want!

Touch of Darkness
Applies a curse on a target enemy. Target will have a x% chance to miss attacks and will can't cast spells. Lasts x sec.

Orb of Life
Creates a orb in front of hero. Neabry allies life regeneration will be increased by x% and they will restore x hp per sec until the spell ends. Lasts x sec.

Last edited:
Level 12
Don't know why but I suddenly feel like browsing the Map Dev section all over again.

My Suggestions.
Random Events: Every now and then, the deranged king unleashes a plethora of wild unrestrained and unpredictable magicks upon the interlopers, making the game all the more interesting.

It could be anything, from a random titan spawning or a certain period of time where gold cannot be obtained. Whatever you'd like.

The Hunter: 20 minutes into the game, players will be suddenly assigned a "target". This "target" would be another player whereby they would have to kill (or maybe something else, such as cast a spell) their "targets". In this case, all creeps are gone and each players is assigned one target which only they know. Everyone will become a hunter and at the same time the prey of someone else. After eight minutes, if players have not slayed (or otherwise) their "targets", they die.

The House of Madness: The castle itself acts as a living being, subduing any intruder that breach upon it's deep platonic slumber.

At random points around the map, there will be traps that can, not only kill, but also debuff, buff, maim, trap, teleport and other unexpected gizmos to surprise players. This makes players want to explore the area, to avoid certain places and utilize whatever is at their disposal to gain the upper hand over their opponents. Not all traps are harmful. Some may be useful and some may simple depend on your situation. Be creative.

IMO, these kinds of things make maps unique. Not just run around hack and slash and buy tomes. Speaking of that, NO TOMES.

Level 28
@Bloodelf thanks for the suggestions again +rep

@Drunken I'll post the loading screen soon

@Arcisal, I love your suggestions but +rep, specially the "The House of Madness"

EDIT:
The new loading screen:
211785-albums5536-picture57966.jpg

Thanks for drunken for this one. :psmile:

Level 28
Hmm might ask RUI again but for now Chaos Arena is fine,

I'm still gonna release the newest version on the map section despite the fact that the version will not have the ai that I said, me and Shinji are having a hard time to make the ai work. >:C,

Me and shiji will try again tomorrow, for now the ai only do is Pick hero, buy items, learn skills. Seems working? Meh, the ai refuse to move :p

Item name: Dark Knight's Armor
Icon: http://www.wowpedia.org/File:BTNAnimalWarTraining.png?c=1
Item description: Black and magical armor -enchanted with dark power-.
Item stats:

Level 1: +5 defense, Unholy Aura, +3 strength

Level 2: +7 defense, Unholy Aura, +4 strength

Level 3: +9 defense, Unholy Aura, +6 strength

Level 4: +11 defense, Unholy Aura, +8 strength

Level 5: +15 defense, Unholy Aura, +10 strength

Level 22

Item name: Dark Knight's Armor
Icon: http://www.wowpedia.org/File:BTNAnimalWarTraining.png?c=1
Item description: Black and magical armor -enchanted with dark power-.
Item stats:

Level 1: +5 defense, Unholy Aura, +3 strength

Level 2: +7 defense, Unholy Aura, +4 strength

Level 3: +9 defense, Unholy Aura, +6 strength

Level 4: +11 defense, Unholy Aura, +8 strength

Level 5: +15 defense, Unholy Aura, +10 strength

+15 armor? With Unholy Aura and +10 strength? I don't see how you could get killed, it should be more like 9 for level 5, and 2 for level 1, with no aura.

Dude long time with out me xD. I haven't been here for long time and I do not know does you have this but here is it:

It's about adding custom events

First: Moment of Peace
All units will be invurlneable(bad spelling) for next 5 seconds.
Second:Bonty Hunt
Next 20 seconds all reward from killing, etc are doubled
One more thing, try to balance game. I think if u have heroes with spells based on big damage they will have bigger chance to do finishing move and take reward then heroes with spells based on ... Lets tell spells for recing damage. So rewards sould be for entire team not just for killer. And make some custom points instead of lummber like honor points. Winner in round will get 3 points losers 2. Reason why losers get points is to winners do not farm to much and losers go HAS left game. If u need suggestion for anything pls tell me i havent been here for long time and i donot know what u need

Level 28
Dude long time with out me xD. I haven't been here for long time and I do not know does you have this but here is it:

It's about adding custom events

First: Moment of Peace
All units will be invurlneable(bad spelling) for next 5 seconds.
Second:Bonty Hunt
Next 20 seconds all reward from killing, etc are doubled
One more thing, try to balance game. I think if u have heroes with spells based on big damage they will have bigger chance to do finishing move and take reward then heroes with spells based on ... Lets tell spells for recing damage. So rewards sould be for entire team not just for killer. And make some custom points instead of lummber like honor points. Winner in round will get 3 points losers 2. Reason why losers get points is to winners do not farm to much and losers go HAS left game. If u need suggestion for anything pls tell me i havent been here for long time and i donot know what u need

LoL, the first one is good for trolling, lets say players are having a team match then suddenly all become invulnerable haha. But I'll take a look on the second suggestion

EDIT:

I made a group on garena just search "69323"

Item name: Arcane Blade
Icon:
Item description: Blood elven magic blade.
Item stats:

Level 1: +4 damage bonus, +25 mana, +10% mana regeneration

Level 2: +6 damage bonus, +50 mana, +15% mana regeneration

Level 3: +8 damage bonus, +75 mana, +20% mana regeneration

Level 4: +10 damage bonus, +100 mana, +25% mana regeneration

Level 5: +12 damage bonus, +125 mana, +30% mana regeneration

Item name: Divine Rapier
Icon:
Item description: Sword mostly used by paladins and knights.
Item stats:

Level 1: +8 damage bonus, +5% life regeneration to neabry ally units

Level 2: +10 damage bonus, +10% life regeneration to neabry ally units

Level 3: +12 damage bonus, +15% life regeneration to neabry ally units

Level 4: +15 damage bonus, +20% life regeneration to neabry ally units

Level 5: +18 damage bonus, +25% life regeneration to neabry ally units

Item name: Crown of Greed
Icon:
Item description: Crown of a greedy king.
Item stats:

Level 1: 5% increase of gold received

Level 2: 10% increase of gold received

Level 3: 15% increase of gold received

Level 4: 20% increase of gold received

Level 5: 25% increase of gold received

Level 7
i do not really like the darkness of the whole map.. you becoming racist xD btw epic name for a map.I like the heroes.Now about the tool tips hmm lets see you don't need the "spell description :" because everyone will know that what you have write there is the spell description :/ .. 4,5/5

Level 7
Also, Mediator, that comment is racist. Does making a map dark-themed make it racist? So you mean Diablo is racist to darks?.

nop what i said it's not racist i said IT will make you racist which is totally different.. i have not problem with dark-themed maps it's that his map is TOO dark.. you see people have their own opinion.. if you don't want people to say there own opinion then you should go to youtube and search "Justin beiber is my idol" and then flame them as much as you want either way i don't care what will happen.

Level 19
I didnt ask if it had a single meaning or not nor if it was sparkly.
I asked on how it turns one to it.

How mature though. Cursing someone out of their own rage. Its obvious it would be dark, due to the name itself. Doing these rage curses makes you look only like a little 3 year old who has lost their mama. Also, tell me how I can do such things to myself? I would like you to tell me in every smallest detail possible, besides, you are ordering me to do it, and I want to learn from the master.

Level 28
so you are saying that a 3 years old kid know so much?? ok you must be some retard 14 years old with no life kid playing his dick in front of a computer in some animes who called hentai.. bitch plz you should just go kill your self you are not worth of living in this world plz just die.. take a knife from your kitchen put it in your neck and then slice slice and slice some more.. VOUALA it's done!!

Last warning, one more then I'll bring this to the admins.

so you are saying that a 3 years old kid know so much?? ok you must be some retard 14 years old with no life kid playing his dick in front of a computer in some animes who called hentai.. bitch plz you should just go kill your self you are not worth of living in this world plz just die.. take a knife from your kitchen put it in your neck and then slice slice and slice some more.. VOUALA it's done!!

u_mad_bro_RE_Picture_Challenge_3-s469x428-160564.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.