• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spell] Channel Is being glitchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br0

Br0

Level 4
It isn't glitchy at all, try doing these things as followed. ;

Make sure you click the option visible.
The followthrough time is 180, that is how long it stays paused to channel. Should change that value to something much lower.
It says tooltip missing for the hero tooltips for it is indeed missing I would think. As in there is no description for its title or category box in the hero learning ability menu/box.

Level 9
Much better o.o I have never made custom spells before, (via triggering), so i didn't know this. BTW, such as in games like DotA and LoL, what do i set the leveling to. I.E they're available at level 1, but the one you picked isn't then available till 3, as to prevent stacking all your points into one. Not sure how to do this.

Br0

Br0

Level 4
Dummy abilities and modifiying hero skill points I think?

Br0

Br0

Level 4
Basically a repeat of what Spartipilo said, but I think he was asking for something more advanced then what you guys think.

Level 20
Don't worry defskull... only khamarr knows what he meant or need. We can just only guess based on what he said. It's up to him read and find what he's looking for.

You're trying to help, i'm trying to help... But I can't see how this
Basically a repeat of what Spartipilo said, but I think he was asking for something more advanced then what you guys think.
can help any of us.

It's up to khamar and any thread creator to read the possible answers from other users and find a solution to the problem he has. There's no need of a Judge who tells who's helping, who isn't, whos' repeating and who isn't.... If I don't have an answer, I just read. If I have a clue, I say "I have a clue"... If I'm just guessing, then, i say "I'm guessing"... If I know A WAY (not THE WAY) I can share it... Sometimes no-one even gives and answers, and that's fine... we did our part, it's up for the thread maker to decide what to do with what we did.

@Br0, try not to tell "He's looking for something more advanced that what you think" and tell us, then, what exactly he wants... If you don't have a clue, we neither, but we try. If you have a clue then share it without devaluating other users asnwers. There's no need to. If answers have no value, they simple don't have a value, and there's no need for anyone to say "That isn't usefull"

Br0

Br0

Level 4
It was merely my opinion not an attempt to be hostile, I apologize if I have offended either of you. I am glad there is others like you guys trying to help too, so I am sorry.

Though "what do i set the leveling to. I.E they're available at level 1, but the one you picked isn't then available till 3 "

Wouldn't that mean able to select your abilities VIA dummy abilities then force it to become available at level 3, and no earlier?

Level 20
I don't think so. Khamar said "such as in games like DotA and LoL" Dota and LOL have the 1 level skip requirement thing.

Br0

Br0

Level 4
Well I don't usually play AoS's so I only went on how, and what he typed.

Level 33
Sometimes, you gotta be a Grammar Police and fix their grammar for your own understanding and you need to adapt to all kinds of various grammars in this world.

If you help many people and such, you would a bit will understand the pattern of a problem (yes, there is a pattern in each problem statement, you just gotta search it out and make your own conclusion) of each person in this community.

Enough preaching, I hope he'll come back and turn this thread to Solved, cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.