• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Changeing base ingame WC3 UI Appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am trying to change the UI ingame with a custom one, but with the updated warcraft 3 there is the side UI Filler on the left of your map and on the right of your unit ability bar. How do you set your UITile05 and UITile06 to fill these sides up?

Level 3
I did what Bizzaro put for all 6 tiles and nothing happened, is it possible it doesnt work for only single player? I had to manually put the tiles 01 to 04 into the Game Interface and it had worked

Level 10
I did what Bizzaro put for all 6 tiles and nothing happened, is it possible it doesnt work for only single player?
It works in single-player as in multi-player.
Maybe your player race isn't Human?

I had to manually put the tiles 01 to 04 into the Game Interface and it had worked
Because that way the texture overrides all races variants. That could explain why it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.