• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to change the WC3 UI Appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi. I'm attempting to change the appearance of the wc3 UI to look a little more like:
TsoT_UI.jpg

I follow the guide I found at http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=90063, but I did not have much luck. Any chance I could get some assistance on this topic?

Level 2
I understand that, but it can't be just any image. Every time I tried it, it just came up with black parts where the image was supposed to be. I don't know if this has anything to do with my problem, but when I use WC3 Image Extractor to resave my TGA as a BLP, the Imagetype is JPG-BLP, whereas the regular one's Imagetype says Paletted BLP.

Edit: It was the Image Extractor. Used Warcraft 3 Viewer instead and it worked fine. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.