• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Change unit's vertex coloring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
  • Actions
    • Animation - Change (Picked unit)'s vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 100.00% transparency
What are the requisits a model must have so this trigger will work on it? I made a basic floor model (actually, just a box with 0 height and a texture :p), but this action does not works on it. Does anyone knows something about it?

Thanks.

Level 11
WC3 uses RGB + transparency means red, green, blue. With vertexcoloring you can effect the %values of thoses colors. If your texture uses only colors that don't have a green value f.e. red and blue, than changing the green value of the model won't have an effect. To prevent this, try to use only custom colors in your texture like f.e. brown or orange etc. With custom I means any combination out of primary, secondary and tertiary colors.

Level 8
I don't want in any way recolor my model, i want to make it 50% transparent. But the trigger simply does not make it transparent (but make blizzard models transparent).

Status
Not open for further replies.