• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] Change unit hotkeys while in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So i made a risk map for RoC and it has had a ton of success there are a lot of players that play daily. Here is where the problem comes from.

Many of the players are used to another risk on RoC wich has some majorly different hotkeys for units. So i was thinking if it was possible to change hot keys during game for units.

Maybe something like this

Player types a message containing "alt keys"

This would then change the current hotkeys for units to the hotkeys of the other game.

is it possible?

Level 6
You can't change it ingame :)

EDIT : Found one.
Create same spell with different hotkeys and give them to the unit in replacement.

darn, i was hoping it would be something easy. but hey if this works i can just make 2 of each unit (cause its for units not spells) and have each a different set of hotkeys. then i can just do my trigger idea.

Thanks for the idea. I'm not sure why I didn't think of this, I made a risk map where you could vote on which unit set, then it would change accordingly. i guess i should of thought about it
+rep

Status
Not open for further replies.