• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Change the Upkeep Indicator to Credits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

I want to customize the Upkeep indicator to show the credits yet i can't find a way to remove the value of the gold income rate. (it always shows 100% or 30% etc ...) (that's the main problem)

This is an example from dota's map of what i'm seeking to do.
Use_Case_Page_1.jpg

Thank you. :grin:

It can be changed in the Game interface.

Like for example :

Text - General - No Upkeep
Text - General - Low Upkeep
Text - General - High Upkeep

Same for the tooltip (I think)

I know. But that's not the issue here. I have a specific problem which is the 100% value (shown in the picture down below) and how to remove it.

SCRUM_process_diagram_blue.png

I wanna please know the exact way on how to hide that 100%.
:goblin_cry:

Level 15
You cannot remove it as far as I know. If you look closely it is in the dota map as well. You can change the color so it is harder to read, but since the tooltip background is transparent, you cannot set the color exactly to the color of the background.

You cannot remove it as far as I know. If you look closely it is in the dota map as well. You can change the color so it is harder to read, but since the tooltip background is transparent, you cannot set the color exactly to the color of the background.
Oh! I never noticed that! You are right. :thumbs_up:

Can you please tell what modifications should i exactly apply to get that result?

Level 15
I don't know the exact color values. You should start with a dark color like |cff202020 and then test and improve.
If your map has a darker tileset you can find a better color, because then the background of your tile and the black mask are similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.