• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Change real value in running trigger event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello i need help again. I made a spell that increase it's effect over time. To do so i created a real variable (X).
I created a trigger with no event that contains the spell effect, named DOT. Then i add a new event to DOT that is :
Periodic Event - Every (X) seconds of game time. Then i made another trigger to change (X) so it periodically decrease until a certain value, then stop.

This (maybe tricky) way is not working, any kind of help or suggestion are appriciated.

Thanks

Edit: nvm i solved it ;) Just delete this thread (i dnt know how to do it...:()

Last edited:
Level 11
Hello i need help again. I made a spell that increase it's effect over time. To do so i created a real variable (X).
I created a trigger with no event that contains the spell effect, named DOT. Then i add a new event to DOT that is :
Periodic Event - Every (X) seconds of game time. Then i made another trigger to change (X) so it periodically decrease until a certain value, then stop.

This (maybe tricky) way is not working, any kind of help or suggestion are appriciated.

Thanks
Can you give more detailed information about the "DOT" spell. I could make template for you.

Level 9
Well thanks, but i managed to do it by myself. Nice GUI triggers tho, i can learn something from them!

Btw by 'Esponentially' I mean that the target is slowed very fast from a certain point, untill it can barely move. 'Exponential' is the correct expression

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.